WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jokinen's music / Constant Speed of Steady

Constant Speed of Steady

By Jokinen on July 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Put this diddly together in about 45 this afternoon. Been having social anxiety pretty bad lately and had a panic attack that was fucking weird. Figured I'd try to somewhat put it into sounds since it was such an overwhelming feeling. Also, I didn't have anything until this afternoon, haha.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

July 13, 2020 12:25 am

Almost too accurate, I can feel the anxiety. Really cool, nice job dude.

July 13, 2020 12:27 am

damn really nailed it on the head with ambiance and idea...def put me in an uneasy spot i know too well.

July 13, 2020 3:32 am

Can definitely relate, especially now after not going out in public a lot for so long.  Cool idea for a track.

July 13, 2020 12:11 pm
mikememo wrote:

Almost too accurate, I can feel the anxiety. Really cool, nice job dude.

demonzor wrote:

Chrisfoo wrote:

Thanks dudes. Was an odd/fun one to make haha

July 13, 2020 11:28 pm

Relatable!

July 14, 2020 11:16 am

Oh god ahaha this is so accurate. Sorry to hear about the anxiety, I hope it clears up soon heart

Jokinen wrote:

imalljackeduponmountaindew

lmao

July 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Wowwwwwwww. Bro. This is nuts. I love it. I hate it. Lol

July 15, 2020 1:20 pm
fetalface wrote:

Relatable!

It's a crazy feeling to know other people have it since in the moment it feels like no one else could be feeling that way.

hieme wrote:

Oh god ahaha this is so accurate. Sorry to hear about the anxiety, I hope it clears up soon <3

Jokinen wrote:

imalljackeduponmountaindew

lmao

Thanks! And the quote has been stuck in my head for weeks haha.

ngineer wrote:

Wowwwwwwww. Bro. This is nuts. I love it. I hate it. Lol

Hahah That was my feeling when making this haha. This sucks, fuck, its accurate, I love it. I hate it.

July 18, 2020 2:57 pm

July 19, 2020 1:30 am

this would be perfect in a old school horror film

is the heartbeat a sample or YOUR heart beat?

July 19, 2020 9:50 pm
emily wrote:

Exactly! Been there for sure.

orangedrink wrote:

this would be perfect in a old school horror film

is the heartbeat a sample or YOUR heart beat?

Thanks dude! It’s a sample, haha. I tried to use my soon to be son’s heartbeat off his ultrasound but it was a bit too faint to come across in the song.