WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jason Nijjer's music / a state of gamma

a state of gamma

By Jason Nijjer on January 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Gamma waves are produced in sharp bursts for split seconds and are high frequency waves in our brain.  Apparently there are professional meditators out there who can maintain hours of the day with these gamma waves running in their brain.  Does this give them a higher level of thinking?  Not sure but sounds like a lot of work, I'm happy with my delta waves.

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

January 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Hey man, nice work! Am digging the gamma waves smile I love the voice saying gamma wave - Is that you?
It's also a very nice contrast between the rougher kicks and the softer synths.

January 20, 2020 7:28 pm

This is a really tasty experience :>

January 21, 2020 11:34 am

Great work! Kind of meditative but with good amount of bounce!
I will play it again now wink

January 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Such a cerebral piece.

January 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Very pleasant, the piano and voice bits are a great contrast to the electro-bass.

January 24, 2020 4:20 am
dj someguy wrote:

It's also a very nice contrast between the rougher kicks and the softer synths.

Thanks for the comments, the voice is not me, I got it from a YouTube video

January 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Love the processing on the piano. Some really interesting stuff happening with the drums too. Very cool!

January 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Excellent groove with the beat especially when that distorted bass drum kicks in along side the soothing piano.

January 30, 2020 11:54 pm

Nice flow, lush. Sample is cool, I didn't know about those gamma rays, very interesting!