Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

SniffSnout

By Ipaghost on January 21, 2018 11:50 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
January 22, 2018 12:57 am

Do you sometimes choose a gif before you name your track?  Cool sounds, as always.

January 22, 2018 1:04 am

Going Platinum

January 22, 2018 1:12 am
E-dub wrote:

Do you sometimes choose a gif before you name your track?  Cool sounds, as always.


No, I do not have that kind of foresight!

fivestep wrote:

Going Platinum


So platinum!

January 22, 2018 1:39 am

Fucking awesome. Cant get enough of this one.

January 22, 2018 2:10 am
spOOked wrote:

Fucking awesome. Cant get enough of this one.


Sweet! Thanks!

January 22, 2018 2:13 am

50s mutated easy listening. Ausgezeichnet!

January 22, 2018 3:38 am
Jim Wood wrote:

50s mutated easy listening. Ausgezeichnet!


It get's pretty 60s towards the end though...

January 22, 2018 8:52 am

Racoon is playing your synths with his sprinkler MIDI harp ...

Beautiful palette of sounds, and indeed it has some muzak flavor. Nice!

January 22, 2018 11:24 am

great mixing, great layering. 's got a nice swing to it. a feast for the ears!

January 22, 2018 12:01 pm
laguna wrote:

Racoon is playing your synths with his sprinkler MIDI harp ...

Beautiful palette of sounds, and indeed it has some muzak flavor. Nice!


Thanks! This week I feel like I'm running into a wall, but I kinda think I like it?

Wisefire wrote:

great mixing, great layering. 's got a nice swing to it. a feast for the ears!


Thanks! It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing

January 22, 2018 1:41 pm

The quality of your weekly tunes is unbelievable yikes Great job as always

Ipaghost wrote:


Thanks! This week I feel like I'm running into a wall, but I kinda think I like it?


You'll get through it I'm sure. You got this! smile

January 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Happy indeed!

January 22, 2018 4:46 pm
purelygrey wrote:

The quality of your weekly tunes is unbelievable yikes Great job as always

Ipaghost wrote:


Thanks! This week I feel like I'm running into a wall, but I kinda think I like it?


You'll get through it I'm sure. You got this! smile


Thanks! It would be impossible to do WB without the WB support fam!

I_See_Drones wrote:

Happy indeed!


Always!

January 23, 2018 12:18 am

Awesome stuff!

January 23, 2018 2:29 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

Awesome stuff!


Thanks!

January 24, 2018 12:03 am


January 24, 2018 1:44 am
miraclemiles wrote:


mmmm... bacon

January 24, 2018 11:12 pm

cute

January 25, 2018 2:33 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

cute


cute explosion

January 26, 2018 6:32 pm

It's adorable.

January 27, 2018 8:17 pm
Devieus wrote:

It's adorable.


Thanks!

January 29, 2018 12:00 am

That opening synth is pure ear candy for my ears.  Love the chord progression and especially the breakdown towards the end with the pulsating bass and that sweet snare.  Nice work!

January 29, 2018 12:21 am
Tone Matrix wrote:

That opening synth is pure ear candy for my ears.  Love the chord progression and especially the breakdown towards the end with the pulsating bass and that sweet snare.  Nice work!


Thanks!

February 19, 2018 10:00 pm

On dat KK Slidercore LIFE

February 20, 2018 2:11 am

Partying like

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up