Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ipaghost's music / OscillatingOcelot

OscillatingOcelot

By Ipaghost on September 6, 2020 11:58 pm

Download the 52Kb project here!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 7, 2020 12:06 am

Lo-fi beats to ocelisten to while you ocelot.

Great work.

September 7, 2020 12:59 am

"You're pretty good."
- Ocelot

September 7, 2020 1:11 am


Good ol' lofi. It's got a nice feel to it.

September 7, 2020 1:49 am

Very cool panning stuff going on. smile . super smooth.

September 7, 2020 2:09 am

Smooth as an ocelot (full disclosure: I have no idea how smooth ocelots are. Let's assume very.)

September 7, 2020 2:38 am

Smooth and tasty!

September 7, 2020 4:18 am
Devieus wrote:

Lo-fi beats to ocelisten to while you ocelot.

Great work.


I need to ocelot of questions about your music listening habits!

Reilly Farrell wrote:

"You're pretty good."
- Ocelot



Mission Crossing wrote:


Good ol' lofi. It's got a nice feel to it.


djippy wrote:

Very cool panning stuff going on. smile . super smooth.


hent03 wrote:

Smooth as an ocelot (full disclosure: I have no idea how smooth ocelots are. Let's assume very.)


This checks out

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Smooth and tasty!


September 7, 2020 6:51 pm


I love the lofi wobbling tapesound. I want more of this stuff.

September 7, 2020 8:34 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:


I love the lofi wobbling tapesound. I want more of this stuff.


Most of the tape finger manipulation, wow and flutter was just abusing the FL Delay3 plugin. It has a lot more potential for abuse! There is a tape saturation Patcher emulation on the forums, but it was a bit overkill for something I could barely tell the difference, I just went with a warm Waveshaper curve. Tape noise and record pops are just Sytrus patches!

September 7, 2020 9:19 pm

always love your production.

September 7, 2020 10:21 pm

September 7, 2020 10:28 pm
Machine Gun Ibiza wrote:

always love your production.


Thanks!

September 7, 2020 10:29 pm
7506 wrote:


September 11, 2020 8:53 pm

I was just listening without checking to see who it was and I was pleasantly surprised to see it was you. I've gotten used to your hyper, upbeat, lighthearted, joyful and or quirky music so seeing/hearing this laid back, relaxed, lo to groove in contrast is a pretty cool change up. Then again, maybe I've only been seeing that side of your music but none the less, I'm always impressed by and enjoy variety smile. Really nice tune, the warbling chord strums are super nice.

September 11, 2020 10:24 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

I was just listening without checking to see who it was and I was pleasantly surprised to see it was you. I've gotten used to your hyper, upbeat, lighthearted, joyful and or quirky music so seeing/hearing this laid back, relaxed, lo to groove in contrast is a pretty cool change up. Then again, maybe I've only been seeing that side of your music but none the less, I'm always impressed by and enjoy variety smile. Really nice tune, the warbling chord strums are super nice.


I like being all over the place! Lo-fi is pretty close to the chill-hop I used to do back in the early 2000s, the only difference is now I'm doing it with 100% Sytrus synthesis instead of samples. I like the laid back stuff, but I feel guilty writing it since it's not as complicated as the hyper melodic stuff. But it is way more relaxing to write!

September 17, 2020 5:27 am

this is soooooo dope.  I love me some tape warbles. 

September 17, 2020 6:37 pm
orangedrink wrote:

this is soooooo dope.  I love me some tape warbles.


warble warble!

September 23, 2020 10:43 am
Ipaghost wrote:
ViridianLoom wrote:

I was just listening without checking to see who it was and I was pleasantly surprised to see it was you. I've gotten used to your hyper, upbeat, lighthearted, joyful and or quirky music so seeing/hearing this laid back, relaxed, lo to groove in contrast is a pretty cool change up. Then again, maybe I've only been seeing that side of your music but none the less, I'm always impressed by and enjoy variety smile. Really nice tune, the warbling chord strums are super nice.


I like being all over the place! Lo-fi is pretty close to the chill-hop I used to do back in the early 2000s, the only difference is now I'm doing it with 100% Sytrus synthesis instead of samples. I like the laid back stuff, but I feel guilty writing it since it's not as complicated as the hyper melodic stuff. But it is way more relaxing to write!

Pretty dope relaxing chill track. It is nice to hear your laidback side

BTW... the background in that GIF is my hometown!!! Madrid, baby (Plaza Mayor, with a "Punsetes" (indie band) poster on the wall)


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up