Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

LeBotClub

By Ipaghost on July 8, 2018 5:47 am

If you were a robot in the 30's, you'd have a jolly romp to this old rag!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 9, 2018 12:08 am

Ipaghost, Ipaghost...Ipaghost... Holy shit. This is so unbelievably good. Not even vaguely anything that I could pick out for feedback, at all. I love this so much you have no idea heart

July 9, 2018 12:12 am

Super fun track. That .gif encapsulates it perfectly, Django on steroids (:

July 9, 2018 12:13 am

#speechless like WTF? lighthearted, fun. But at the same time; So much skill, so well put together and so infectious! Favorited 2 times over!

July 9, 2018 12:26 am

One also expects to see Farmer Brown and the endless hordes of mice.

July 9, 2018 12:31 am
Mortistar wrote:

Ipaghost, Ipaghost...Ipaghost... Holy shit. This is so unbelievably good. Not even vaguely anything that I could pick out for feedback, at all. I love this so much you have no idea <3


Thanks, glad you dig it!

July 9, 2018 12:37 am
pine wrote:

Super fun track. That .gif encapsulates it perfectly, Django on steroids (:



That's what I was going for!

July 9, 2018 12:43 am
Wisefire wrote:

#speechless like WTF? lighthearted, fun. But at the same time; So much skill, so well put together and so infectious! Favorited 2 times over!


Lol, not that much skill, but thanks!

July 9, 2018 12:48 am
Ipaghost wrote:


Lol, not that much skill, but thanks!


You either sequenced this in, which would take some insane skill. Or played it in, which would require a lot of skill as well. either way, very skillful! and that's not even counting the actual talent to be able to come up with a concept like this. yu rok!

July 9, 2018 12:51 am
Jim Wood wrote:

One also expects to see Farmer Brown and the endless hordes of mice.



So many mices

July 9, 2018 1:21 am

Wow... no words for this one. Super fun smile

July 9, 2018 5:33 am
Mission Crossing wrote:

Wow... no words for this one. Super fun smile



Thanks!

July 9, 2018 6:46 pm

wow wow wow.  love it, 11/10

July 9, 2018 6:55 pm

This is too good.  Fantastic

July 9, 2018 7:00 pm

Holy smokes! Well done! Every part was enjoyable.

July 10, 2018 1:02 am

I wasn't there for the 30's and I'm not sure if I'm a robot but a jolly romp I definitely had big_smile This is fantastic!

July 10, 2018 7:39 pm

HOW

HOW

WTF

HOW

*dies*

July 12, 2018 1:49 pm

I'm having a jolly romp right now. I'll have one 12 years from now when I might be a robot in the 30's.

July 12, 2018 11:09 pm
Wisefire wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:


Lol, not that much skill, but thanks!


You either sequenced this in, which would take some insane skill. Or played it in, which would require a lot of skill as well. either way, very skillful! and that's not even counting the actual talent to be able to come up with a concept like this. yu rok!


It's sequenced, of course! I was planning on recording violin for this piece, but I am too out of practice, and this track is too fast/difficult. But glad you guys liked it... didn't think it would get this kind of response! lol

July 12, 2018 11:10 pm
mikememo wrote:

wow wow wow.  love it, 11/10


All my knobs go to 11

July 12, 2018 11:14 pm
demonzor wrote:

This is too good.  Fantastic


Thanks!

July 12, 2018 11:17 pm
onlyjokinen wrote:

Holy smokes! Well done! Every part was enjoyable.


Glad you liked those sounds in your head!

July 12, 2018 11:20 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

I wasn't there for the 30's and I'm not sure if I'm a robot but a jolly romp I definitely had big_smile This is fantastic!


I do it for the rompz, and lulz

July 12, 2018 11:25 pm
orangedrink wrote:

HOW

HOW

WTF

HOW

*dies*


Oh nose! don't die! At least now you can do this...

July 12, 2018 11:26 pm
Devieus wrote:

I'm having a jolly romp right now. I'll have one 12 years from now when I might be a robot in the 30's.


I'm sure you'd make a good Bender!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up