Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ipaghost's music / CritterConfusion

CritterConfusion

By Ipaghost on November 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Download the 55Kb project here!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
November 16, 2020 12:04 am

November 16, 2020 12:17 am

So crisp! Nice track Ipaghost!

November 16, 2020 12:23 am

I think we can all agree on bunny, that's a good first step.

November 16, 2020 3:54 am
7506 wrote:


ScanianWolf wrote:

So crisp! Nice track Ipaghost!


Just had to take the ground loop isolator off the Sytrus!

Devieus wrote:

I think we can all agree on bunny, that's a good first step.


Bunnies are the only step!

November 16, 2020 4:33 am

I love it! Really enjoying the beat here.

November 16, 2020 5:53 am

Lovin it, those percussive elements. MMMM

November 16, 2020 6:24 am
Mission Crossing wrote:

I love it! Really enjoying the beat here.


Aisjam wrote:

Lovin it, those percussive elements. MMMM


November 16, 2020 9:11 am

November 16, 2020 2:09 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Now I am confused... I like the different beats colors and breaks on this track, good stuff.

November 16, 2020 7:48 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:


It's Tail's cousin!

djippy wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

Now I am confused... I like the different beats colors and breaks on this track, good stuff.


With great tail power there must also come great tail responsibility!

November 17, 2020 9:02 am

Japanese appeal. Very much going to my head and inspiring. Love it

November 17, 2020 7:40 pm
Fred und Luna wrote:

Japanese appeal. Very much going to my head and inspiring. Love it


November 18, 2020 5:16 pm

A bun def played percussion on this track.  Thumpin thumper!  Oooh those bassy sounds towards the 2nd half sound so nice.  Syt-Yus!

November 18, 2020 6:39 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

A bun def played percussion on this track.  Thumpin thumper!  Oooh those bassy sounds towards the 2nd half sound so nice.  Syt-Yus!


November 22, 2020 5:37 am

This was very nicely trance like. The textures are amazing. Always jealous by the songs that pull this type of feel off!

November 22, 2020 7:45 pm
danju wrote:

This was very nicely trance like. The textures are amazing. Always jealous by the songs that pull this type of feel off!


November 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Thumping tight synths. Crazy rhythms and some real jazzy leads and pads. Super psychedelic!

November 23, 2020 12:05 am
NWSPR wrote:

Thumping tight synths. Crazy rhythms and some real jazzy leads and pads. Super psychedelic!


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up