Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / hieme's music / Light Weave (Mini ver.)

Light Weave (Mini ver.)

By hieme on November 15, 2020 11:57 pm

Hey hey,

So, as I've mentioned, I've had a hard time keeping music going since I moved to Denmark. For the past few weeks, I've been struggling to hit the upload deadline, and only doing so with a lot of mediocre stuff. They're either simple tunes using all my normal techniques, or just old projects that I found on the night, polished up a bit and uploaded. To be honest, I felt like I was going backwards, and Sunday evening just made me sad and anxious more than anything else. So as a result, I've stepped back and thought carefully about what music I actually want to make, and now I've started working on some completely new projects that I'm pretty excited about. The only thing is that I won't be uploading weekly anymore. One year I'll get all 52 weeks, but not this year. To everyone who is still going  with their streaks, you're all incredible and so inspiring, and I'm still cheering you on so keep up the great work. Thanks to all of you who still comment and listen despite me being away so much now, I love you all heart
Peace xx

November 16, 2020 12:48 am

This track is so smooth and bright. I gotta take notes on the mix here.

November 16, 2020 2:25 am

I need the expanded version.

November 16, 2020 9:00 am

love the foggy reverb and the inconspicuous delay on the piano. too short but beautiful.

November 18, 2020 2:04 am

This is nice track. The piano of course is excellent but the other elements really make it stand out. As hent03 is saying, I need the long version of this! smile

November 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Hey man, you do you. I'm definitely feeling the WeeklyBeats burnout too. Really nice track!!

November 24, 2020 4:29 am

I hear you man, it sounds like a lot of us are getting to that point.  Its cool that you're still able to put together really amazing sounding stuff day of though, even if its really short.  I look forward to hearing the new stuff that you're working on now too.

November 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Listening to your latest is always a pleasure, and the new projects you mentioned sound exciting! Looking forward to hearing them when they're ready. Take care in the meantime, and peace right back at you. big_smile

November 30, 2020 9:55 pm

It's been great listening to your tracks this year. Happy to hear you are onto some new fertile territories with music. Good luck and be safe!