Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Eneste

By hieme on October 25, 2020 11:55 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 26, 2020 12:59 am

it's raining

October 26, 2020 3:01 am

So pretty. You're so good at building up into really interesting, beautiful melodies and patterns. The rain is a really nice touch!

October 26, 2020 3:41 am

Arghhh dammit hieme stop teasing me like that!!! This is awesome; excellent composition!

October 26, 2020 4:03 am

This is putting me in an Undertale kind of mood, with the sweet melodies and whatnot.
And props on the rainy intro. We could sure use more rain however we can get it these days.

October 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Rainy weather never felt that good before. the snare almost sounds like jumping in a puddle. Very nice track.

October 29, 2020 6:41 pm
JerwuQu wrote:

it's raining

yesss it absolutely is.

hent03 wrote:

So pretty. You're so good at building up into really interesting, beautiful melodies and patterns. The rain is a really nice touch!

Thank you heart That's pretty much all I'm aiming for, so I'm glad you said that heart

Mission Crossing wrote:

Arghhh dammit hieme stop teasing me like that!!! This is awesome; excellent composition!

If you're talking about the halloween tune, then yes I completely forgot about it lmao. Next year!

Reilly Farrell wrote:

This is putting me in an Undertale kind of mood, with the sweet melodies and whatnot.
And props on the rainy intro. We could sure use more rain however we can get it these days.

Reminding people of undertale is high praise indeed, thank you so much man heart

Q-Rosh wrote:

Rainy weather never felt that good before. the snare almost sounds like jumping in a puddle. Very nice track.

Haha thanks, snare reverb is an absolute blast to play around with. Thanks for listening every week man, I've been all over the place the past few weeks with comments but I seriously appreciate it heart Much love heart

October 31, 2020 6:37 pm

masterpiece right here

November 1, 2020 4:24 pm

Love the atmospheric rain sample. While we're heading into Fall with the colder weather here, this felt like a nice closing out of the summer months. Beautiful melodies and fullness of sounds as always!

November 9, 2020 1:20 am

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up