Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / hieme's music / A World of Higher Colours (Piano Ver.)

A World of Higher Colours (Piano Ver.)

By hieme on September 6, 2020 9:56 pm

studied way too late today, and can't get at my sample library for stupid technical reasons. so here's this thing -  I wrote almost all of this one before I left home and forgot about it, and think it sounds ok with a quick ending. I want to do an electronic version / longer version sometime ///

September 7, 2020 12:15 am

Such a pretty track with a lot of dynamics. It reminds me of Secret of Mana, for some reason.

September 7, 2020 12:30 am

I can definitely relate to having tech issues put a VST out of commission. Sorry to hear you're going through that. Still, this piano solo works wonders on its own!

September 7, 2020 12:35 am

I like the break at 0:55. The piano by itself is beautiful and works real well. I can see an upbeat groove for sure behind this as well.

September 7, 2020 12:59 am

It's a really nice piano composition you were able to crank out, lots of feeling and detail. It'll make a great tune to elaborate on in the future.

September 7, 2020 1:34 am

Loving those tags, LOL! Excellent piano work, man. I love the breaks between phrases around 1:30; that's a really nice touch.

September 7, 2020 1:44 am

I think the quick ending works great, but I'd love to hear your take on an electronic version, too. smile

September 7, 2020 10:27 pm

Needs piano!

Seriously though would love to hear the electronic version

September 8, 2020 5:42 pm

Beautiful. Piano is such a rich instrument. Well done. less is more? Nah, more is more. smile

September 10, 2020 7:41 pm