WeeklyBeats.com / Music / halfbyte's music / Let's pretend it's summer

Let's pretend it's summer

By halfbyte on March 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Let's do it, I've had enough of this endless winter.

Basis of this is som foolin' around with Scaler, the cool scale and chord explorer from Plugin Boutique. Also, I dig these sawtooth chords that are only slightly ducked.

Again, this was sort of rushed, but I dig it.

What genre this is? You tell me.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

March 26, 2018 1:41 am

yummy

March 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Loving the chords, but especially digging that kick-bass combo!
Very well done! smile

March 26, 2018 11:40 pm

Yeah, Ready for the summer. digging the plucky synth sounds and the chill melody.

March 27, 2018 10:38 am
starpause wrote:

yummy

Cheers!

dj someguy wrote:

Loving the chords, but especially digging that kick-bass combo!
Very well done! smile

Yeah, for some reason that worked out really well. Thanks!

NWSPR wrote:

My own feeling is that the melody is probably the weak part, but great that you like it smile

Thanks!

March 29, 2018 11:42 am

I think it's synth lounge.
I much prefer it to be spring now instead myself, but this song adequately conveys summer alright.

March 29, 2018 1:23 pm
Devieus wrote:

I think it's synth lounge.

Oh, yeah spring would work as well. I came home through think snowfall last night. Hamburgian spring, I guess.

And I could live with "Synth Lounge" smile

March 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Gorgeous work--loving the pads, beat, bassline, and that wistful melody.  Great stuff.