WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Guabágeuse's music / Rescue Mission 7 (CPU Paradise)

Rescue Mission 7 (CPU Paradise)

By Guabágeuse on September 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Here's some love for Erik Satie, one of the most heart-wrenching composers to this day, in my opinion. I took inspiration from his aesthetics in general, but especially from his Gymnopédie I, which I quote directly here with my own variations.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

September 24, 2018 12:13 am

Satieeee heart heart heart If he were of this time I'm almost certain he would be making ambient music like this haha

September 25, 2018 4:52 am

Very smooth and chill, diggin the wavy ambiance and light percussion.

September 25, 2018 7:25 am

I agree with the other comments, really nice atmosphere. I like this interpretation a lot! smile

September 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Satie wrote what he called "Furniture Music" (short pieces that repeat endlessly and are designed as background). This would fit in nicely.

September 25, 2018 10:58 pm
hieme wrote:

Satieeee <3 <3 <3 If he were of this time I'm almost certain he would be making ambient music like this haha

Indeed! I'd say the only thing he was lacking was the technology. Haha

September 25, 2018 11:00 pm
Pyure wrote:

Very smooth and chill, diggin the wavy ambiance and light percussion.

thawkins wrote:

Thanks so much, guys! I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

September 25, 2018 11:03 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

The man was very spot on of what music would be used for in future media, considering this is a very important consideration when making music for videogames, TV and such; even if he didn't say it quite like that. Hahaha