WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Guabágeuse's music / Rescue Mission 1 (Blatant CPU Torture)

Rescue Mission 1 (Blatant CPU Torture)

By Guabágeuse on August 12, 2018 6:52 am

So for the next couple of months I'm going to attempt to remake some old songs that were once published on Bandcamp. I removed them because I was never truly happy with the original versions (I was way more inexperienced) but I could never shake the feeling that there was good material in there, so I'm taking the opportunity to do these old songs some justice. I'm actually much happier than I thought I would be with the results on this track.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

August 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Not knowing the original, I'm don't know what you changed, but this is pretty awesome. CPU torture indeed.

August 14, 2018 1:34 am
Jim Wood wrote:

You have no idea how much digital clipping I had to deal with. Hahaha

August 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Woooaaa, beautiful sound design in that intro heart

August 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Chill ambient vibe, then a crazy tension building changeup, then back to the ambient thing... this is great!!

August 19, 2018 11:59 pm
hieme wrote:

Woooaaa, beautiful sound design in that intro <3

frostyjr2 wrote:

Thanks so much, you two. heart