Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

The First Sign

By Godlike Productions on March 11, 2018 3:58 pm

This is the first studio recording of part of our live set. Built with a couple of electribes.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
March 16, 2018 8:29 pm

It's very lovely, like an electric dream. Not sure how it's dance though.

March 16, 2018 8:31 pm
Devieus wrote:

It's very lovely, like an electric dream. Not sure how it's dance though.

Nevermind that, was listening to a different song.

It's still like an electric dream though.

March 16, 2018 11:32 pm
Devieus wrote:
Devieus wrote:

It's very lovely, like an electric dream. Not sure how it's dance though.

Nevermind that, was listening to a different song.

It's still like an electric dream though.

Hehe, I've done that a few times myself.  Thanks for the feedback, we're really happy with how the live set is coming together.

March 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Great stuff, love the breakbeat pattern. Good luck with your liveset, sounds like a fun night heart

March 28, 2018 1:17 pm
hieme wrote:

Great stuff, love the breakbeat pattern. Good luck with your liveset, sounds like a fun night <3

Thanks, the night went pretty darn well.  A short set, so did this track, and one other.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up