Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / gesceap's music / Micro Music Cancella

Micro Music Cancella

By gesceap on May 12, 2020 5:54 pm

A song to evoke a feeling.

Lyrics:

we are not your friends
we don't care

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
May 18, 2020 7:17 am

I like these drums and the bass sound that moves around so much! It is fun to listen!

May 19, 2020 3:18 am

This is some pretty sick sounding IDM. Really slick beat, I like how the bass warps to the groove around 0:33

May 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Really pleasing synths used and enjoying that old school Squarepusher/AFX feel with the breaks.  Nice work!

July 10, 2020 5:26 pm
Alette wrote:

I like these drums and the bass sound that moves around so much! It is fun to listen!

I tried to make it simple but interesting, it is usually tough with the limitations

ViridianLoom wrote:

This is some pretty sick sounding IDM. Really slick beat, I like how the bass warps to the groove around 0:33

oh yeah the octave arp things, they work well with the detune

Tone Matrix wrote:

Really pleasing synths used and enjoying that old school Squarepusher/AFX feel with the breaks.  Nice work!

thank you, i feel like the vocals could be more clear, the drums came out ok

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up