Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Jointpain

By gesceap on September 13, 2020 8:58 pm

START

Joint pain

Stagnant waiting for the transition

Atrophy regeneration

END

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 14, 2020 7:34 pm

This track is way more pleasant than joint pain.  I actually just started seeing a chiropractor on that note.  Those nanoloop snares are so crispity cronchity

I really like the mid breakdown

September 16, 2020 5:25 am

I like what you're doing there. The sound layer is very interesting. The slow piano layers at the bottom and nice round bassy lead. And then something that sounds like a voice on top of it. Faved it.

September 16, 2020 3:16 pm
orangedrink wrote:

This track is way more pleasant than joint pain.  I actually just started seeing a chiropractor on that note.  Those nanoloop snares are so crispity cronchity

I really like the mid breakdown

I relistened to this and I don't like that breakdown, it's too stark a contrast I feel


Kedbreak136 wrote:

I like what you're doing there. The sound layer is very interesting. The slow piano layers at the bottom and nice round bassy lead. And then something that sounds like a voice on top of it. Faved it.

That is my voice, I sung a single note on multiple layers into the iPad in another Nanoloop song, then exported and imported

September 16, 2020 5:23 pm
gesceap wrote:

I relistened to this and I don't like that breakdown, it's too stark a contrast I feel

Ha ha!  You and I have different viewpoints on your work smile

Also, I didn't realize that was your voice!  Super cool.

September 16, 2020 5:59 pm

How do you consistently make tunes with such thick vibes? So good.

September 16, 2020 9:43 pm
license wrote:

How do you consistently make tunes with such thick vibes? So good.

Thank you, pour your emotions into it

September 23, 2020 8:49 am

Your music atmosphere is easy to be lost in thought. The feeling I hear is strange but this is relaxing. Good song!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up