Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

382

By gesceap on September 15, 2020 10:26 pm

second revision of thirty-eight

relaxed pensive

slow breaks with riding bass

I took a walk and made a video

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 21, 2020 2:55 am

Love the vibe of the track. Some of the sounds have a really great Aphex Twin vibe to them that I really dig. Also really love the breakdown at around the 2:20 mark; wasn't expecting it at all and was a really cool surprise.

September 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Excellent track and a very good video. I really enjoyed it. Thanks

September 22, 2020 7:08 pm
hent03 wrote:

Love the vibe of the track. Some of the sounds have a really great Aphex Twin vibe to them that I really dig. Also really love the breakdown at around the 2:20 mark; wasn't expecting it at all and was a really cool surprise.

I really wanted a different breakdown, this one seemed to work well.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Excellent track and a very good video. I really enjoyed it. Thanks

I want to try and make more videos...

September 22, 2020 9:21 pm
gesceap wrote:
hent03 wrote:

Love the vibe of the track. Some of the sounds have a really great Aphex Twin vibe to them that I really dig. Also really love the breakdown at around the 2:20 mark; wasn't expecting it at all and was a really cool surprise.

I really wanted a different breakdown, this one seemed to work well.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Excellent track and a very good video. I really enjoyed it. Thanks

I want to try and make more videos...


Yes, please. Where did you do it?

September 22, 2020 9:26 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:


Yes, please. Where did you do it?

Los Angeles

September 23, 2020 8:17 am

Bitchin' good! Love the de-tunes.

September 23, 2020 8:44 am

I love your synth sounds on this and especially the bass part. It is a cool dark atmosphere and so nice to listen smile

September 23, 2020 6:43 pm

terrific as always.  one of these days i'm going to fire up my nanoloop GB and then email you a million annoying questions smile

September 23, 2020 10:12 pm
Futsies wrote:

Bitchin' good! Love the de-tunes.

It makes the song uneasy

Alette wrote:

I love your synth sounds on this and especially the bass part. It is a cool dark atmosphere and so nice to listen smile

I think the bass really holds the tune together

orangedrink wrote:

terrific as always.  one of these days i'm going to fire up my nanoloop GB and then email you a million annoying questions smile

Sadly I won't be much help, I'm much better at Nanoloop on iOS or Android

September 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Love the breakbeat with those wonderful synth tones.  A cross between some Aphex, Plaid and Squarepusher.  Dark, ambient and menacing all in one.  That breakdown at 2:20 is especially good. 

September 26, 2020 7:51 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Love the breakbeat with those wonderful synth tones.  A cross between some Aphex, Plaid and Squarepusher.  Dark, ambient and menacing all in one.  That breakdown at 2:20 is especially good.

It's probably the best part I think. Was def going for a somber tone. Feels like it could have been faster, but it sits well

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up