Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

hotdog

By Gab Manette on February 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Made with LSDJ! I don't have a cart yet to record on hardware but going to buy one from BennVenn soon smile

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
February 19, 2018 1:00 am

February 19, 2018 11:57 am

Welcome to the club! smile Fun little track, this, addictive melody!

February 20, 2018 1:26 pm

That's a neat tune. I'll have one.

February 22, 2018 7:56 pm
antler wrote:

Welcome to the club! smile Fun little track, this, addictive melody!

Thank you! big_smile Have to say, you've got very catchy and inspiring chip tracks on here, I've been listening all afternoon!

Devieus wrote:

That's a neat tune. I'll have one.

First one's on the house! any condiments you fancy?

February 22, 2018 8:40 pm
Gab Manette wrote:
antler wrote:

Welcome to the club! smile Fun little track, this, addictive melody!

Thank you! big_smile Have to say, you've got very catchy and inspiring chip tracks on here, I've been listening all afternoon!


Oh wow, thanks! The replaying is mutual smile

February 23, 2018 11:29 am
Gab Manette wrote:
Devieus wrote:

That's a neat tune. I'll have one.

First one's on the house! any condiments you fancy?

Just ketchup is fine.

April 4, 2018 4:08 am

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up