Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Gravitron

By Gab Manette on May 5, 2018 3:23 pm

Things took a bit of a space disco turn while I was composing, so I went along with it!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
May 7, 2018 1:32 am

May 7, 2018 5:28 pm

Great! An excellent continuation of the 80s vibe. Loving it.

May 7, 2018 6:37 pm

Nice, love those toms, and great melody smile

May 7, 2018 9:15 pm

I'm so jealous of this sound!  Keeps getting better.  The tom fills are the bomb! Bring on the arps!!

May 7, 2018 10:56 pm
Procyon Lotor wrote:

tenor.gif

heart

Jim Wood wrote:

Great! An excellent continuation of the 80s vibe. Loving it.

antler wrote:

Nice, love those toms, and great melody smile

heart thanks guys! I'm catching up on my listening, can't wait to hear what you cooked up! smile

NWSPR wrote:

I'm so jealous of this sound!  Keeps getting better.  The tom fills are the bomb! Bring on the arps!!

Aaaah, thank you! And please don't be! If anything I'm just as envious, you got that authentic avant-garde/new wave color that's just so delightful! I think I'm getting addicted to these particular toms, they're sampled from a Linn LM-1, sounds good low or mid, very versatile.

May 8, 2018 1:08 am

May 8, 2018 1:50 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

Perfect gif heart

May 8, 2018 9:22 pm

Keep on powering on, this is awesome.

May 9, 2018 2:20 am

you nailed this style its great! also that image you used for some reason make me think of the Arnold movie Running Man hahah idk why

May 13, 2018 1:11 pm
Procyon Lotor wrote:

This gif made my belly chuckle.

I really enjoy these tracks each week. You have a sound that I am just so fond of right now, can't wait to hear next week!

May 13, 2018 2:18 pm
Devieus wrote:

Keep on powering on, this is awesome.

Much thanks! heart

underground Luau wrote:

you nailed this style its great! also that image you used for some reason make me think of the Arnold movie Running Man hahah idk why

Hehe thank you! Now that you mention it I also get Running Man vibes from the image, probably all the colors and lights and the fact that Arnold gets strapped into this ride thing to get on the field smile

Ryan wrote:


I really enjoy these tracks each week. You have a sound that I am just so fond of right now, can't wait to hear next week!

Oooh, thank you big_smile the feeling is mutual, I'm eager to hear your latest!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up