Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Cryosleep

By Gab Manette on August 16, 2018 11:55 pm

A very simple compo this week, wish I had more time! Next week's will probably be very short as well as I'll be travelling. With limited internet access, I won't be able to listen to your tracks and see your comments right away but I'll catch up smile To all a great week!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
August 20, 2018 12:38 am

Time traveling? Hope you can upload a track during your travels. Good bass groove. Enjoying the laid back tempo and those biting synth chords. Happy travels!

August 20, 2018 8:42 am

Meditative and soothing, really nice!

August 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Simple, perhaps, but very effective. Traveling with limited internet access sounds really good. ::)

August 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Contemplative but also has a positive energy to it that's very appealing.  Have some awesome travels.

August 21, 2018 7:01 am

You nailed the sleep, but you could amp up the cryo.

August 21, 2018 8:14 pm

very nice textures. some of these keyboard sounds are very BoC.

August 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Gotta love that thick bassline with those shimmering spacey pads. Nice work!

September 3, 2018 4:32 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Time traveling? Hope you can upload a track during your travels. Good bass groove. Enjoying the laid back tempo and those biting synth chords. Happy travels!

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Meditative and soothing, really nice!

Jim Wood wrote:

Simple, perhaps, but very effective. Traveling with limited internet access sounds really good. ::)

CosmicCairns wrote:

Contemplative but also has a positive energy to it that's very appealing.  Have some awesome travels.

Devieus wrote:

You nailed the sleep, but you could amp up the cryo.

Kris Keyser wrote:

very nice textures. some of these keyboard sounds are very BoC.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Gotta love that thick bassline with those shimmering spacey pads. Nice work!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and listening heart I had a really nice trip big_smile

September 11, 2018 3:18 am

Les drums manquent un peu de jus mais j'adore la vibe plus relax de celle là. Super smooth avec les ptits délais!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up