WeeklyBeats.com / Music / franky's music / The Price for Dreams

The Price for Dreams

By franky on April 5, 2020 4:08 pm

don't give up on humanity, have hope. don't sell out for your dreams.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

April 8, 2020 6:06 pm

Nice work! Solid hip hop groove. The effected vocals are haunting... like that bonus outro!

April 10, 2020 12:57 pm

I won't I promise! Great beat, that's some wacky filtering going on. Some very cool little details too, good stuff.

April 12, 2020 5:41 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Well thank you NWSPR smile

hieme wrote:

neat that you picked up on some of my easter eggs, thanks hieme!

April 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Could I possibly know where those vocals came from? They're so familiar...

As many of your tracks, I'm wishing they were twice longer. Excellent job!!!

April 16, 2020 1:28 am

laguna wrote:

Could I possibly know where those vocals came from? They're so familiar...

As many of your tracks, I'm wishing they were twice longer. Excellent job!!!

Indeed, the vocal sample is from the movie “ The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus”  , haha I will make an extended beat hopefully soon! Who doesn’t love Shia heart