Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / franky's music / The Price for Dreams

The Price for Dreams

By franky on April 5, 2020 4:08 pm

don't give up on humanity, have hope. don't sell out for your dreams.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
April 8, 2020 6:06 pm

Nice work! Solid hip hop groove. The effected vocals are haunting... like that bonus outro!

April 10, 2020 12:57 pm

I won't I promise! Great beat, that's some wacky filtering going on. Some very cool little details too, good stuff.

April 12, 2020 5:41 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Nice work! Solid hip hop groove. The effected vocals are haunting... like that bonus outro!


Well thank you NWSPR smile

hieme wrote:

I won't I promise! Great beat, that's some wacky filtering going on. Some very cool little details too, good stuff.


neat that you picked up on some of my easter eggs, thanks hieme!

April 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Could I possibly know where those vocals came from? They're so familiar...

As many of your tracks, I'm wishing they were twice longer. Excellent job!!!

April 16, 2020 1:28 am

laguna wrote:

Could I possibly know where those vocals came from? They're so familiar...

As many of your tracks, I'm wishing they were twice longer. Excellent job!!!

Indeed, the vocal sample is from the movie “ The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus”  , haha I will make an extended beat hopefully soon! Who doesn’t love Shia heart

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up