The future
7506 wrote:

My upload ended up in week 53 and not 52...

so yeah. it looks like more than half of everyone ended up in week 53. Mine shows up as week 52 on my profile but doesnt show up in the listing. So weird. I have notified trash80

Pittsburgh, PA
7506 wrote:

Yep, same here: I think it was just the year change throwing some unintended complexity at the auto-tagging scripts.

The future
onezero wrote:
7506 wrote:

Yep, same here: I think it was just the year change throwing some unintended complexity at the auto-tagging scripts.

ok. should all be fixed now. trash80 fixed the tags on the errant submissions

Melbourne, Australia
Fred und Luna wrote:

Vielen Dank to Weekly Beats and all new friends for making this fantastic adventure possible. A great year on this platform lies behind us and I would be happy to see Weekly Beats alive in 2017. Up to now I couldn't find any information about registration for the new year and would be very thankful if anybody would send me the latest information about the future of this sphere. Ahoy 2017 to everybody out there.

Usually every other year.
So far weeklybeats has been 2012/2014/2016..... I for one am looking forward to not forcing my self to beat the clock every week...

Wisconsin, USA

I just logged in by force of habit to make sure my track uploaded okay.......

MISS YOU ALL!

Belfast

Yee, I came late to WeeklyBeats, I started on week 17 but from there I only missed week 52 (got the track 3/4 recorded and got hit with an ear infection so couldn't sing to finish it. I tried to do an instrumental mix but that was just agony!).
You guys are a truly great community and, like others here, you and this project gave me a reason to get things both started *and* finished for the first time ever as an individual artist, as opposed to drifting along being just one of the guys in the band.
Goal for 2017 is to finally complete an album, using whatever genre of material I've written the most of during 2016.
Thanks folks!

Brasilia, Brazil

Thanks a lot, guys. It's been a great productive year!

London

Yes, another great year, see everyone in 2018