Cincinnati, Ohio

sup 42%ers 3rd time ive been in the 52 week club!  every time ive learned so much!

Melbourne, Australia

104!

and with that I think i'll retire from any future events.  time to record many of these properly and do other endeavours!

MKE

Still need to write my last track... but it appears the wb front-page countdown is gone! I hope it's just a new-year glitch and I can still get it in!

Yokohama,japan

I thought that it was a deadline to date, but can not we submit for the 52nd week?

Bristol, UK

well not tracks are showing for 52, but 53 still lets you upload?

London

Final track in #club42

Melbourne, Australia
alonemusic wrote:

well not tracks are showing for 52, but 53 still lets you upload?

the suspense....

I suspect the site's scripts will run in about 8ish hours from now, right on the cue and round everything up.
Here's hoping smile

Wisconsin, USA
Ipaghost wrote:

Still need to write my last track... but it appears the wb front-page countdown is gone! I hope it's just a new-year glitch and I can still get it in!

Just an FYI for everyone, click on the green UPLOAD link [http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload] and that should work for your upload!  It will post as week 53 but hopefully the mods can fix that for everyone!

MKE
orangedrink wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:

Just an FYI for everyone, click on the green UPLOAD link [http://weeklybeats.com/music/upload] and that should work for your upload!  It will post as week 53 but hopefully the mods can fix that for everyone!

Just uploaded the elusive 53rd week...

Melbourne, Australia

I think all the tags and post-new-years glitches are outta the way now...(Thank you @Trash80 and mods, love your work!)

I'll update the dataset with new stats in a bit, after forums/post/91166/#p91166the last 'late upload links' are resolved.

Melbourne, Australia

Annnnnnnnnnd here it is!

WEEKLYBEATS 2016 FINAL COUNT AND STATS

If I processed this correctly,
- 5567 SONGS WERE MADE!>!

Congratulations, so long and thank's shoutouts to Trash80, Phil Harmonic, little-scale, for the behind the scenes awesome and upload links thoughout the year!!

Last edited by Aday (January 2, 2017 10:45 am)

MKE
Aday wrote:

Annnnnnnnnnd here it is!

Congratulations, so long and thank's shoutouts to Trash80, Phil Harmonic, little-scale, for the behind the scenes awesome and upload links thoughout the year!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Aday wrote:

Annnnnnnnnnd here it is!

thats beautiful :'D