Melbourne, Australia

I missed a week for the first time in three years. I just forgot about it entirely. There you go.

Mega City Four

^ Probably a good sign.  smile

Melbourne, Australia

Of increasing grey hair? tongue

Coastal Australia

I can feel myself potentially forgetting this year for some reason.  Just popped into my head today (Sunday) that 'oh shit, i've got to sort my wb!'  Fortunately I create regularly so I had a piece ready to go.  Still requires prepping but I'm glad I had something already!

Mega City Four

This week the number of entries went up for the first time this year!

Bristol, UK

I'm impressed and heartened that the numbers have steadied. What a fun little crew we have mmm hmm..

Melbourne, Australia

Doing lyrics each week is the hardest part.  Seem to get there in the end with varying degrees of quality control.

Melbourne

I missed two weeks and now I'm wondering if I should pick it up again.. It got difficult because I'm working on releases for labels and also compilation submissions, so I have been beating weekly, just not posting about it big_smile

Weekly Beats has served its purpose though—it's got me deep into nanoloop sound design, and indirectly helped me get some label interest, so it's been a great challenge!

I may pick it up again in a couple of weeks since I'm hoping to build my thrash metal guitar chops up to the level they were when I was 15/16 (so I can actually record some of the guitar parts for my new prog album).. so be prepared for some shitty thrash tracks tongue

Last edited by 0F (June 23, 2016 11:45 pm)