Internet, Australia

Didn't do much last year musically; focused mainly on work. Contract's over, so back to the DAW it is for me.

Orlando, FL

I graduated from college in December, summa cum laude with a major in Technical Communication and a minor in Education. Currently looking for an entry-level job.

I didn't make much music last year, so I'm looking forward to WB2016. I'd like to help others this year more than before.

Brackleforth wrote:

I graduated from college in December, summa cum laude with a major in Technical Communication and a minor in Education. Currently looking for an entry-level job.

I didn't make much music last year, so I'm looking forward to WB2016. I'd like to help others this year more than before.

I just finished my degree too. Which is why my music has suffered and i couldnt do weebee 14. Though I am considering jumping right back into school so we'll see how much life will suck in the "free time" regards soon. Trying to get an entry level job in SQL dev, plenty of opportunities, but less than 2 years experience sucks for me :'(

Gosford, Australia

i finished my psychology degree and got pretty good at csgo

Just started winter session at college. Other than that, not nearly enough neutral I haven't made any full-feeling, completed art in way too long. But this website is a cool concept, and hopefully I'll stick to it :-)

Southern Oregon

Haven't been on WB since my few submission to WB 2012.
Since then I've graduated college and started working at a modular synth company as an engineer. I've really gotten away from making music, and I'm hoping WB will help me motivate myself to get back into the swing of things.

Happy so see some familiar faces in this thread, looking forward to hearing what everyone makes this year!

Melbourne, Victoria
laguna wrote:

still choosing an oscilloscope to buy...

Rigol DS1054Z. If you need more bandwidth you can hack the firmware to make it go up to 100MHz. Bang for buck. Also, I just heard about the Owon VDS3104, which is probably one of the only PC scopes done right, but expect lag when changing settings.

L003, C0rnw4//.

smoking menthol cigarettes, drinking pepsi & getting banned from local open mics - I am a genuine party machine.

I have missed the blind panic of composing songs on sunday- so wb2k16 seemed the logical choice to get my palpitations back. xxxxx