Adelaide, Australia

YEAH MAN WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS SLEEP?

HAS THIS YEAR MEANT NOTHING???

Tacoma WA

Fuuuuuuuu. Damn I want to go..  Oh well I to.d my friend in Melbourne he as to go for me.

Adelaide, Australia

tell him to print out a picture of your face and wear it as a mask

Melbourne, Australia
infradead wrote:

Fuuuuuuuu. Damn I want to go..  Oh well I to.d my friend in Melbourne he as to go for me.

Just be awake for the stream! It is going to be LEGIT AS FUCK. Seriously. Multiple cam feeds with chat/twitter projected on to the wall (so you can talk to us directly)

Riverside, CA
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

chat/twitter projected on to the wall

I think I just might revive my twitter account to spam DICKS on the wall tongue

Maybe project the irc room as well/instead? (because twitter is lame)

The future
jiffypop23 wrote:
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

chat/twitter projected on to the wall

I think I just might revive my twitter account to spam DICKS on the wall tongue

Maybe project the irc room as well/instead? (because twitter is lame)

count my dick in wink

Melbourne, Australia

Yep IRC is totally doable.

Adelaide, Australia

www.tinychat.com for maximum wall-pen i s

Last edited by Thursdaybloom (January 2, 2013 11:18 am)

Melbourne, Australia

I got two projectors, could hook them up for ULTRA WIDE ! haha

Riverside, CA
Thursdaybloom wrote:

www.tinychat.com for maximum wall-pen i s

Oh man, do this and we can show each other our cats! :3

Melbourne, Australia

For people performing - those MIDI controlled lights look sick as, even if I do say so myself. But you now have more options.

Obviously having custom written lighting is awesome - give it a go! - and to help, I've put together a few little midi files which you can drag and drop to get you started. Find them at http://www.tiasu.com/WIP/ (they're the zip files - although the example midi in there is also good to steal stuff from).

However - you can now perform your lights live using an APC20 controller (major thanks to cTrix for providing it!). The mapping takes about 5 seconds to learn, and that would be a really cool option too! Ask a friend to do your lights for you while you're performing! I'm also happy to take the reins, I've been playing with it all morning and it's lots of fun, although obviously I've no idea what you're playing... So that could be super interesting =P

And if neither of those things are to your taste, we still have vinpous' amazing Max patch which changes the lights based upon it's crazy beat detection algorithm. It looks really good too!

Melbourne, Australia

amazing....

I can't wait to meet you and the LED's hheh smile
Wonder if I can plug somthing in from my Midi Though port on my sequencer and have it work with my existing midi data...

most intriguing smile

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah, that'll totally work! Only thing is - I'm seriously recommending that you at least one light on all the time, it's pretty weird otherwise! We're actually running the lights from a laptop using USB, but it has MIDI in, so that's all good!

Adelaide, Australia

Regrettably, I have to pull out cause I cant get there. It sucks I know. Have an awesome time without me guys.

Melbourne, Australia

:'(

Adelaide, Australia

:'(