NSW
little-scale wrote:

I'm going to screencast mine.

How would you do that? And how do you recommend monitoring the participant's activity...a remote 'crate?

heart THE PANOPTICON.

Adelaide SA

withstanding the armageddon? i'm into it?
no?
too much?
shut up ran?

NSW
iran sanad wrote:

withstanding the armageddon? i'm into it?
no?
too much?
shut up ran?

"Never enough." heart

adelaide

never nuff

#nn

Poppi: Sorry, I meant screencasting it and then uploading the video at the same time as the WB comes out - not live screencasting it per se

Upstate New York

i used to have song-offs with Jetkick in which we'd take 30-minutes to write a song in garageband and then decide who's better. As a homage to the past, i'm IN.

NSW

[you] are right, as always, my suggestion was trite (and unworthy of your attention).

So don't do it, it could f*ck you up FOREVER.

heart

Last edited by popsicle (May 30, 2012 6:57 am)

The future
Poppi wrote:

[you] are right, as always, my suggestion was trite (and unworthy of your attention).

So don't do it, it could f*ck you up FOREVER.

heart

are you drunk?

NSW

No Philip. I'm exhausted.

The future
Poppi wrote:

No Philip. I'm exhausted.

Ah ok.. the name's phil. but you can call me jack

Cincinnati, Ohio

this week i have chosen to do a song based on a randomly chosen tarot card.  i would gladly attempt to write and record this song in 45 minutes.

if youre interested in joining in, pop over hurr

http://weeklybeats.com/#/forums/topic/5 … magicians/

Melbourne, Australia

I did one of my wb in 20 minutes... but I already uploaded one this week (before seeing this thread). Next week I'ma do 45 minutes for sure.

The Wisconsin

I think I've accidentally done 45 minutes due to procrastination. But, I love doing a rushed song. If it comes out well, it makes me feel awesome. Count me in. When will we do this 45 minute challenge?

Adelaide SA

this week?

NSW
iran sanad wrote:

this week?

I guess so, and those who have chosen to participate could perhaps post a link to their track here after it has gone live.

Last edited by popsicle (May 31, 2012 7:59 am)

Adelaide SA

cooooool

NSW
iran sanad wrote:

cooooool

I don't know that I will end up doing this challenge. Ironically, it feels like too much work now.

LOL (not really).

And so, apologies in advance if I dip out (and of WBs altogether). WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH etc.