Cincinnati, Ohio

I was really happy with my week 8 submission.  im not loosing steam yet, but i have had to reinvent my writing process a couple times in order to keep it somewhat fresh.  ive really been enjoying listening to how everyone else is evolving through the process too smile  great job guys!  keep it up!

FL

It's not difficult to make a track a week... just difficult to make a track that i really care about every week sad

US of A

I know this is a bit late for week 8, but I'm liking working on Weekly Beats WAY more than RPM.  I'm finding the challenge of a weekly song much more satisfying than one album.  It keeps me on my toes and keeps me writing new material.

Geneva, NY

It seems like I'm less interested in listening to other people's tracks when I'm not overly excited about my own. Also, it also seems like what I do listen to those weeks, isn't as bangin'. I'm not sure if it's all in my head or maybe we all get hit with a cosmic shift that influences us to simultaneously make music that I like/dislike.

chicago-/-il-/-us

sounds about right, brady
i just pretty much never find time to listen to the tracks at all, what with my constant need to listen to wu tang clan

Helsinki, Finland

Wu first, everything else 2nd.