Cincinnati, Ohio

moar bitchaz

sacramento

vegans

St Louis

I recorded some stuff in my kitchen. it starts with the burbles of indian food...

Think my dub track will be my last here, its just not working out for me: Im not finding enough time to listen/contribute and I feel like my music is going sideways. Good luck with the rest of the project.

Coastal Australia

r.domain  D U B

Killeen, TX, USA

Synthesized vocals.

Simi Valley, CA

Darker LSDJ. More wave channel stuff than what I usually do.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Thunderstorms

St Louis

d'oh, tIB. I'll miss your tracks.

Riverside, CA

Totally forgot about this thread.
My hint: Your body is not ready. Also, Satan playing a Game Boy.

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 2:18 pm)

Adelaide, Australia

Probably the best forum post on the internet?

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (April 15, 2012 2:15 pm)

The future
Poppi wrote:

Wow! This thread is an absolute GOLDFIELD of useful information!!! I cannot believe it took me so long to get here. I'm so annoyed at myself for having been sidetracked by my crotchetiness since I was born!! sad My bad – PMT. *rolls eyes*  I'm soooooooo stupid big_smile teehee!

So, I've got my lesbian dickbangers meet on next Thursday, and the girls and I were planning on discussing how "all men are assholes" and other such generalisations and irrelevant shit like how to fake an orgasm, but now I'm thinking of changing the theme to the likelihood that in future the only thing boys will be left to fuck with are their hands, a wii and female dog...all to the tune of MOAR BITCHAZ (i.e. your own music).

But you're the experts, what do you think? Relevant, not relevant? I'm soooooooo stupid big_smile teehee!

***fin

Happy Friday 13th, you inglourious basterd, you. X

P.S. You're not doing it right.

Eh? You're a lesbian? The crotchetiness I was aware of. Anyways, women need to make a choice. Is it equality you're after or vengeance? Cant have both.

sacramento

this was a happy fun community, and then poopi showed up and everyone got mad. i just wanna make some beats man

adelaide
chillmatic wrote:

vegans

bunch of wankers, really.

wink