WeeklyBeats.com / Music / emily's music / keep calm and carry on

keep calm and carry on

By emily on August 9, 2020 9:34 pm

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

August 10, 2020 12:58 am

The percussion gives it a nice energy and sense of motion and the little bit of distortion on the vocals sounds really cool.  I got the mental image of being on open water on like a speedboat or something and I could feel the wind and the spray of water on my face.

August 10, 2020 1:57 pm

This is great, reminds me of Seefeel

August 11, 2020 11:49 am

I love the metallic overtones in the percussion, and the whole song has a great sound palette, really digging the aesthetic and the mix

August 12, 2020 1:47 am

Love the groove of this track, and it's like your vocals float somewhere above it all. Sounds great.

August 13, 2020 3:25 pm

I like all the interesting sound effects you have fading in and out between the groovy beat.  Your vocals as always fill out the space nicely too.  Well done!

August 16, 2020 5:49 pm