WeeklyBeats.com / Music / emily's music / how do i put the pieces in place?

how do i put the pieces in place?

By emily on March 10, 2020 10:21 pm

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

March 16, 2020 1:14 am

You really nail those ethereal vocals as always.  Really beautiful stuff.  And the hiss is back!  It's interesting that you mentioned it's the result of laziness/technical limitations, but I think it adds a certain something-something to your sound.

March 16, 2020 7:19 am

This strikes me as music-as-replacement-for-floating-through-the-ether and I really like it. The way the song comes to its conclusion is handled really well, too. smile

March 16, 2020 8:06 pm

March 16, 2020 10:12 pm

Love the little pitch bends or slide up to notes in your voice this week. Very expressive but hidden well in the reverb as to not be too out front. Nice guitar tones too. Add a percussive quality. Always enjoy your music!

March 17, 2020 11:04 am

That guitar really tops it off nicely for me, I don't know if it is how it sounds or what it's playing or how it's mixed but it just made the mood so heavy.

March 17, 2020 6:34 pm

This is beautiful, especially with how rainy it's been where I live.

March 18, 2020 6:49 pm

beautiful and dreamy. perfect

March 19, 2020 11:00 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

that's just so nice/encouraging to hear - thank you!

hent03 wrote:

thank you!

Ipaghost wrote:

heart

NWSPR wrote:

thank you!  working with what i have at hand smile

Ryan wrote:

that's my husbands acoustic fender - i just love how it sounds - it kinda hurts to play but i love the tone

Mission Crossing wrote:

This is beautiful, especially with how rainy it's been where I live.

the rain is here now smile  thank you!

Q-Rosh wrote:

beautiful and dreamy. perfect

March 20, 2020 4:00 pm

I always find myself lounging back in my chair when I listen to your dreamy atmospheric tracks.  The guitar keeps a nice pace going but the vocals have a nice meditative feel to them.  Nice work!