Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Ferns

By ecso on January 24, 2020 3:43 am

One day I'll write a track that isn't just variations on a single pattern but today is not that day.

Hugely inspired by Mort Garson's Plantasia. Boog and OP-1 and Slappy Drums 2 in FL Studio. SP-404SX for a couple effects.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
January 27, 2020 2:17 am

Has plenty of variety for being variations on a single pattern, though.

Mort Garson is great.

January 28, 2020 5:53 am

the boog is sounding absolutely dreamy in this. You've got me bobbing along to the song and everything.

January 28, 2020 6:43 pm

very chilled and beautiful, thanks!

January 28, 2020 8:30 pm
TubularCorporation wrote:

Has plenty of variety for being variations on a single pattern, though.

Mort Garson is great.

scottux wrote:

the boog is sounding absolutely dreamy in this. You've got me bobbing along to the song and everything.

Ashen Simian wrote:

very chilled and beautiful, thanks!

Thank you!

January 28, 2020 11:59 pm

what a lovely soundspace you created!

January 30, 2020 1:25 am

lofi boog to study to

January 30, 2020 7:36 pm

Single pattern varieties aren't bad if the pattern is good enough.

January 30, 2020 11:12 pm

nice job, fellow fern-er.

February 3, 2020 6:04 am

dig that snare -> tamb syncopation. and very tasteful reverse-y loop throughout

February 4, 2020 9:55 pm

Hifi lofi abstrack wonky funk

It would be cool if it was longer wink

February 9, 2020 6:31 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

what a lovely soundspace you created!

freedrull wrote:

lofi boog to study to

Devieus wrote:

Single pattern varieties aren't bad if the pattern is good enough.

fc wrote:

nice job, fellow fern-er.

zirafa wrote:

dig that snare -> tamb syncopation. and very tasteful reverse-y loop throughout

laguna wrote:

Hifi lofi abstrack wonky funk

It would be cool if it was longer wink

I've been doing a terrible job of responding to comments this year. Sorry, y'all. Thank you!

February 17, 2020 6:43 pm

fantastic. I would buy your records.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up