WeeklyBeats.com / Music / djippy's music / Level 5 (part 2)

Level 5 (part 2)

By djippy on February 7, 2020 2:43 am

I know, I know I "cheated"... This tune might have been only one with what I did release last week. However when I started to layer acoustic instruments on top of the first draft, I didn't like it as much as the simple 3 initials tracks, so that is why I released last week as I did. Plus I really want to release something for 52 weeks, so if I need to cut tunes in two to be able to do it, so be it!

I was born on the 80's, lived my teen years on the 90's so punk rock influences are there...

Rock!

February 10, 2020 12:36 am

Ca sort bien en guits, j'aime ben la cowbell! Bonne transition, back in the game hehehe smile

February 10, 2020 9:25 pm

Digging the raw sound on this one. It really sounds like I'm right in the room with the instruments.  The ending was an unexpected twist, but it flowed nicely from the rock to the video game sound.

February 12, 2020 12:33 am

Aren't you a nice young gentleman helping out your grandmother. Really nice composition on this one, the chord progression flows really nicely. Good work!

February 12, 2020 2:01 am
Gab Manette wrote:

More cowbell!!!

CosmicCairns wrote:

Thanks! I'll have lots of "raw" sounding tracks this year. I'll try to make it sound good, like a decent production but I am not that good of a player and I hate to cheat too much/when everything sounds "perfect" for rock tracks. (Even if it sounds raw, do not worry, I use technologie to cheat some stuff...)

hieme wrote:

Of course I am a nice young gentleman... Thanks for the kind word about composition. I try, I try. After 52 tries, I might even get not that bad for some of those. Happy I joined weekly 2020, it is more fun than pain yet.

February 12, 2020 6:55 pm

Oh man, loving this. Great vocals and raw energy. Finally a punk track with just the right level of production... not over produced.  Electronic outro pegs you as a child of the 90s and a great ending. Faved and downloaded.

February 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Listening this before I listen to part 1, but what are ya gonna do?

I like that single lead guitar.

hieme wrote:

Aren't you a nice young gentleman helping out your grandmother.

The vocal harmony on "GRANDMOTHERRRR" made me crack up smile

Cool chip-outro!

February 13, 2020 11:26 pm

February 15, 2020 10:19 am

I love this song, the psych-punk rock and electronic ending is absolutely great.

February 15, 2020 10:56 am

Rockin it! Looking forward to Level 6!

February 15, 2020 6:58 pm

I love this version of it. Your game's good.

February 17, 2020 12:15 am

woah shit the move at the end to chiptune is mind blowing