Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / djippy's music / Dors Gaspard

Dors Gaspard

By djippy on February 14, 2020 4:14 am

Last week it was my small one (Gaspard) birthday. 3 years old already. I wanted to do a lullaby for him and include a little bit of him.

It is a really intimate track.

Happy listening.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
February 17, 2020 1:42 am

Happy birthday to the little one!  It's cool that he's got his own lullaby.  Sounds like it was a fun collaboration!

February 17, 2020 4:05 am

Damn not even exaggerating over here, I got the chills listening to this (hard to induce when the listener doesn't understand the language being sung/spoken!).  What a cool idea.  It's hauntingly beautiful.

February 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Ah wow! heart Vraiment touchant ta berceuse smile Gaspard a un bon papa!! J'adore le duo père/fils et le duo xylo/rhodes, chapeau!

February 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Making weeklybeats with their recordings is definitely the best reason to have kid!

Although, I just borrow mine... so much cheaper!

February 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Amazing, this is so sweet heart It's lovely to get a little insight into your life like that. I wish you both the best heart Happy birthday!

February 18, 2020 2:02 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

Happy birthday to the little one!  It's cool that he's got his own lullaby.  Sounds like it was a fun collaboration!

Yes it was pretty fun.


coreytrev0r wrote:

Damn not even exaggerating over here, I got the chills listening to this (hard to induce when the listener doesn't understand the language being sung/spoken!).  What a cool idea.  It's hauntingly beautiful.

Thanks a lot, I am really really happy it did reach out that much at least one person. It was a pleasure to do, and this is a really honest small little song.




Gab Manette wrote:

Ah wow! <3 Vraiment touchant ta berceuse smile Gaspard a un bon papa!! J'adore le duo père/fils et le duo xylo/rhodes, chapeau!

Merci pour le commentaire, c'est du bonheur tout ca.


Ipaghost wrote:

Making weeklybeats with their recordings is definitely the best reason to have kid!

Although, I just borrow mine... so much cheaper!

Sometimes I tell myself that I was so much better when I was single, without girlfriend or kids, and sometimes they make me smile smile . Plus my dna will stay for a little while on the planet.


hieme wrote:

Amazing, this is so sweet <3 It's lovely to get a little insight into your life like that. I wish you both the best <3 Happy birthday!

Thanks a lot!

February 19, 2020 12:16 am

I can hear this turning into a HUGE rock ballad. Agreed with coreytrev0r. This is hauntingly beautiful. Love how you included your kid on the track. You two will cherish this forever!

February 22, 2020 10:07 am

oh, so sweet and lovely.

February 24, 2020 2:36 am

Nice c'est vraiment cute ça!

February 24, 2020 5:16 pm
Saucey-dough wrote:

I can hear this turning into a HUGE rock ballad. Agreed with coreytrev0r. This is hauntingly beautiful. Love how you included your kid on the track. You two will cherish this forever!

Thanks! I make him listen to this just before he goes to bed and he really likes it!


Q-Rosh wrote:

oh, so sweet and lovely.

??? wrote:

Nice c'est vraiment cute ça!

Thanks! It was fun to do.

February 27, 2020 8:20 pm

Vraiment cute! Les enfants de 3 ans c'est super!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up