Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

DUBBY MCDUBBER

By dj someguy on April 20, 2018 3:31 pm

A house track with some dub elements.
Made it with the Moog Minitaur and the tr8 and the synths are plugins.
hope you like it!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 23, 2018 7:32 am

Yes, I like it ! Especially when the bass comes in

April 23, 2018 12:01 pm

These waterlike sounds are marvelous! Very good house track... As the weather gets warmer i should search for my skateboard... Should be  a nice soundtrack for a nightride smile

April 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Perfect music for a trip on Boaty McBoatface. Love those occasional beat shuffles.

April 23, 2018 7:20 pm

timeless and good for a lyseric dance party.

April 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Love the way it builds and the bass really does take it to the next level.

April 29, 2018 3:59 am
emm wrote:

Yes, I like it ! Especially when the bass comes in


Thanks emm!

April 29, 2018 4:00 am
theGuen wrote:

These waterlike sounds are marvelous! Very good house track... As the weather gets warmer i should search for my skateboard... Should be  a nice soundtrack for a nightride smile


You still skateboard? I sometimes miss those skateboarding days. I still have mine, but I never use it anymore; Also: Brussels is not the best skateboarding city ...

April 29, 2018 4:08 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Perfect music for a trip on Boaty McBoatface. Love those occasional beat shuffles.


Yeah, I like those shuffles too. Was quite happy about that

April 29, 2018 4:09 am
Q-Rosh wrote:

timeless and good for a lyseric dance party.

dj someguy wrote:
Jim Wood wrote:

Perfect music for a trip on Boaty McBoatface. Love those occasional beat shuffles.


Yeah, I like those shuffles too. Was quite happy about that

ow thanks guys!

April 30, 2018 7:10 am

It seems as though I've become a fan of your dubby tracks haha

You kept the energy evolving naturally in this one! I enjoy how the bass comes in naturally, giving the track new flavor.

May 1, 2018 9:03 pm
dj someguy wrote:
theGuen wrote:

These waterlike sounds are marvelous! Very good house track... As the weather gets warmer i should search for my skateboard... Should be  a nice soundtrack for a nightride smile


You still skateboard? I sometimes miss those skateboarding days. I still have mine, but I never use it anymore; Also: Brussels is not the best skateboarding city ...

Yes the last years i always get out for some cruising in the late evenings... i love the city at night and especially with some good music... The part of Hamburg where i live isn‘the best terrain either... but i‘ve figured out 3 different rounds...

May 2, 2018 7:04 am
theGuen wrote:
dj someguy wrote:
theGuen wrote:

These waterlike sounds are marvelous! Very good house track... As the weather gets warmer i should search for my skateboard... Should be  a nice soundtrack for a nightride smile


You still skateboard? I sometimes miss those skateboarding days. I still have mine, but I never use it anymore; Also: Brussels is not the best skateboarding city ...

Yes the last years i always get out for some cruising in the late evenings... i love the city at night and especially with some good music... The part of Hamburg where i live isn‘the best terrain either... but i‘ve figured out 3 different rounds...


I tried some tricks not too long ago to impress my little nieces, but I failed miserably. Turns out it's not like riding a bike wink
I was in Hamburg twice last year. Absolutely love that city! What area do you live in?

May 2, 2018 8:23 am
dj someguy wrote:


I tried some tricks not too long ago to impress my little nieces, but I failed miserably. Turns out it's not like riding a bike wink
I was in Hamburg twice last year. Absolutely love that city! What area do you live in?

The trainstation is called Hoheluftbrücke maybe a 15 min. walk from the Schanzenzenviertel.
You should have been there it's quite popular, for the more chilled Party-Nights.
On which occasion you visited Hamburg? Next time give me a mail. We should have a beer wink

Yeah, when i grab my board it's more like this Hipster-Style longboard cruisin wink But it's fun...
For tricks i am feeling a little old now. You know, i am simply not willing to get myself hurt anymore...
Haha, i had a broken wrist last year... while going to school it's a fun thing not being able to write... now it just sucks big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up