Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / dj someguy's music / BXL (extended version)

BXL (extended version)

By dj someguy on January 3, 2018 9:53 am

Happy to be back and looking forward to a year of great music!
Made this track in the vast greyness that was last december in Brussels.
This is the long version of the track (i may have gone a little overboard). General volume is rather low, so turn it up.
Hope you enjoy

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
January 8, 2018 3:17 am

groovy gravey

January 8, 2018 3:18 am

if you want volume on the cheap and easy join the LANDR (ai mastering and distro) group we're doing! https://weeklybeats.com/forums/post/91460/

January 8, 2018 5:59 am

DJ Someguy!  You were one of my faves in 2016.  I keep trying to tell people that I'm a huge fan of DJ Someguy but then they tell me to stop taking the piss and then they walk away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

January 8, 2018 9:47 am

Cool you are back!
This track is exactly what i hoped for... dark and minimal wink

January 8, 2018 3:04 pm

Got drifted away by this minimalistic thingy. Nice, thanks!

January 8, 2018 7:31 pm
Coauctor wrote:

Got drifted away by this minimalistic thingy. Nice, thanks!

I too was carried off to a land of entrancing beats. Great song!

January 8, 2018 8:37 pm

this is great music to get lost in!

January 8, 2018 10:58 pm

This is fucking tight.

January 9, 2018 3:12 am

Definitely a cool ambient minimal track to drift away to.  Nice work! smile

January 14, 2018 4:40 am

really nicely done!  i feel the moodiness of the grey days - hope you see some sunshine soon!

January 15, 2018 12:00 pm

really chilled.  Love the pads in the background echoing away

January 15, 2018 9:21 pm
cTrix wrote:

really chilled.  Love the pads in the background echoing away

kaedo sevaada wrote:

really nicely done!  i feel the moodiness of the grey days - hope you see some sunshine soon!

Thanks guys!

January 15, 2018 9:22 pm
starpause wrote:

groovy gravey


thanx!

orangedrink wrote:

DJ Someguy!  You were one of my faves in 2016.  I keep trying to tell people that I'm a huge fan of DJ Someguy but then they tell me to stop taking the piss and then they walk away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, this quote made my day! So funny!
I am a real boy!

January 15, 2018 9:23 pm
Coauctor wrote:

Got drifted away by this minimalistic thingy. Nice, thanks!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Definitely a cool ambient minimal track to drift away to.  Nice work! smile

acid wrote:

This is fucking tight.

Deltacapsule wrote:

this is great music to get lost in!

thanks for the love!

January 16, 2018 3:05 am

I thoroughly enjoy this track. Nice work on the production side. Everything sounds clean!

January 16, 2018 8:39 pm

I love how the subtle changes work their way through the piece. Great stuff!

January 17, 2018 9:03 am
Oso Feo wrote:

I thoroughly enjoy this track. Nice work on the production side. Everything sounds clean!


Thanks, I am also very happy with this track, tbh. Spent more time on the mastering end aswell, and it pays off.

January 17, 2018 9:03 am
zath wrote:

I love how the subtle changes work their way through the piece. Great stuff!


Thank you so much for listening to the whole thing! heart

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up