WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Diagamblic's music / Shakestreet Glide (Feat. Jredd) (Turbo-Grafx 16)

Shakestreet Glide (Feat. Jredd) (Turbo-Grafx 16)

By Diagamblic on May 15, 2016 11:51 pm

So I've been getting into using a multi video game console tracker called Deflemask lately. It's finally at a version where everything works mostly the way I want! Anyway - this is a tune I came up with yesterday and then collaborated on with my buddy Jredd. We're really trying to push this sound chip to it's limit! Enjoy.

May 16, 2016 12:39 am

Has a nice groove to it.  Cool stuff.

May 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Hahaha the intro is soo nice! big_smile

Congratulations for you and also for Jredd, this track is fire!

May 20, 2016 6:55 pm

wait, this is using the turbo grafx 16 chip?   I need to get Deflemask!!!!  I love TG16 to death!  Wonderful track, downloaded!

May 21, 2016 5:32 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

Has a nice groove to it.  Cool stuff.

Naikymusic wrote:

Hahaha the intro is soo nice! big_smile

Congratulations for you and also for Jredd, this track is fire!

orangedrink wrote:

Thanks! If you like this one - I've been making a slew of these TG-16 tracks. Check this one out!
https://soundcloud.com/diagamblic/destr … redd-turbo

May 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Hell. Yes.

May 22, 2016 3:22 am

I LOVE YOUR TG-16 TRACKS!  I seriously am going to try this out this year on WB!!!  Thanks for the inspiration!