Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Devieus's music / Shaye Ochea Huea

Shaye Ochea Huea

By Devieus on December 29, 2019 12:41 am

Come one, come all, to marvel at this wonderful new contraption I've concocted. This procedural generator takes no prisoner and generates files that can be used right away in LMMS. That's right, it makes music the DAW uses. Right now it's got a bit of music theory that needs to be loaded into it, so tonight's entertainment will be brought to you by manner of three runnings of the program, merged into one file with a manual drum track.

None of these things shall be necessary for future iterations... maybe.

Happy new decade you all, let's make it a good one.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
January 2, 2020 3:18 am

Glad to get to hear your stuff again this year!  Interesting patterns you're generating with this.
Happy New Decade to you too!

January 3, 2020 7:35 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Glad to get to hear your stuff again this year!  Interesting patterns you're generating with this.
Happy New Decade to you too!

Hopefully next week will be more exciting.

January 5, 2020 8:43 pm

I join Relly Farell and look forward to you, this decade can begin.

January 6, 2020 12:22 am

This is sick, looking forward to more of your generative stuff smile

January 6, 2020 1:47 am
m2K7 wrote:

I join Relly Farell and look forward to you, this decade can begin.


I'll join too.

Mortistar wrote:

This is sick, looking forward to more of your generative stuff smile


Yea, this is great, I got all the powers of LMMS now. I might even put VST support somewhere down the line.

January 6, 2020 10:54 am

Thank you algorithm. Listening to this every week sounds just fine to me.

January 6, 2020 12:38 pm

there will be 104 new tracks if you continue this way, unless your computer goes up in flames.

January 6, 2020 4:04 pm
hieme wrote:

Thank you algorithm. Listening to this every week sounds just fine to me.


Blessed be the algorithm.

Q-Rosh wrote:

there will be 104 new tracks if you continue this way, unless your computer goes up in flames.


Honestly I can do 104 tracks in a day with this. I will end up in the 53 club this year though and it wouldn't be the first time.

January 6, 2020 10:33 pm

DEVIEUS!  Looking forward to another year with you and your experiments!

Can you make an algorithm create album art for each piece and then an A.I. assembled face of the artist or band?  smile

January 6, 2020 10:37 pm
orangedrink wrote:

DEVIEUS!  Looking forward to another year with you and your experiments!

Can you make an algorithm create album art for each piece and then an A.I. assembled face of the artist or band?  smile


Good to see you've returned.

I can definitely do the first, I'm not sure about the second.

January 6, 2020 11:03 pm

Up my algorithmic street...maybe I should dive into PD again...

January 7, 2020 4:57 am

Nice! Exciting to see some algo stuff here. Can't wait to hear more!

January 7, 2020 6:21 pm
sinewave wrote:

Up my algorithmic street...maybe I should dive into PD again...


It saves a lot of time, that's for sure.

Simon Koehn wrote:

Nice! Exciting to see some algo stuff here. Can't wait to hear more!


Gotta wait till next week, though I do have another week 1 song.

January 9, 2020 4:48 pm

I knew it was Devieus from note three before looking up at my laptop... Happy New Year!   Looking forward to hearing the evolution of your work for 2020!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up