Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Devieus's music / Quik Fusas Ep Ac

Quik Fusas Ep Ac

By Devieus on September 19, 2020 1:27 pm

A while ago I wanted my generator to make meditative music, then I merged that into one generator again. I'm now seeing if I can still make worthwhile meditative music, except it's still all freeboy.

Also, someone wanted a dinosaur, so now there's a dinosaur.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

September 21, 2020 12:03 am

Haahahahh! I forgot about the dinosaur! This is really cool. Some really interesting stuff it's riffing out in this smile Good job.

September 21, 2020 12:05 am

YESSSS A DINOSAUR! Love it. Now the bird has a friend smile

September 21, 2020 2:33 am

Dinosaurs and birds. This just keeps getting better. I really dig the vibe of this track, too. Captured some easygoing meditative vibes.

September 21, 2020 2:48 am

This is great! Have you considered rewriting it in rust?

September 21, 2020 3:32 am

Haha holy shit, that dinosaur is awesome.

September 21, 2020 5:14 am

September 21, 2020 7:46 pm
ngineer wrote:

It's a sneaky dinosaur. Big, but sneaky.

Mission Crossing wrote:

YESSSS A DINOSAUR! Love it. Now the bird has a friend smile

They're so happy together.

hent03 wrote:

There's always room for more.

ekbatfoo wrote:

This is great! Have you considered rewriting it in rust?

I haven't. I'm not sure why I would though. The great thing about Python is that it's a scripting language (I didn't technically program the generator, I coded it), so I don't have to build anything. It just runs through the code.

Chrisfoo wrote:

Haha holy shit, that dinosaur is awesome.

Yea, I should put it in more places.

Ipaghost wrote:

Rawr.

September 22, 2020 4:28 pm

The melodies getting better and better. I can`t hear the sneaky dino. Where is he?

September 22, 2020 5:24 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

0:32. It's just the one, but it's a dinosaur, you can't expect it to be as lively as the bird.

September 23, 2020 6:47 pm

okay now all i'm doing is sitting and waiting for the dinosaur

HAHAHAHAH THERE HE HIS

okay, we need another animal friend now.  maybe a hyena.

September 23, 2020 6:59 pm
orangedrink wrote:

okay now all i'm doing is sitting and waiting for the dinosaur

HAHAHAHAH THERE HE HIS

okay, we need another animal friend now.  maybe a hyena.

I was just thinking what else it would need.

September 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Interesting the bird meets his ancestor? Hmmmm.  Moar dino!

September 28, 2020 12:45 am
Tone Matrix wrote:

Interesting the bird meets his ancestor? Hmmmm.  Moar dino!

That's the idea anyway.