Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Devieus's music / Or Ekni Shu Zo

Or Ekni Shu Zo

By Devieus on November 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Just tweaking the outro a bit.

Or not Ekni Shu Zo.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

November 30, 2020 12:11 am

Somewhat melancholy but hopeful. Nice work!

November 30, 2020 9:47 pm

It's like it was trying to play happy birthday and then broke into a show tune.  Great synth sounds all around. Sweet outro.

December 2, 2020 4:48 am

This is the end credits when the town celebrates the return of the hero

even the animals are happy! smile

December 2, 2020 5:22 pm

Is this robo-birb's theme?

December 4, 2020 10:03 pm
Mission Crossing wrote:

Somewhat melancholy but hopeful. Nice work!

Thanks! It'll get there someday.

NWSPR wrote:

It's the newest craze in birthday songs, I tells ya.
I guess the outro works, nothing amazing, but it's identifiable at least.

orangedrink wrote:

This is the end credits when the town celebrates the return of the hero

even the animals are happy! smile

And what a great battle it was at the end. A well earned celebration.

Ipaghost wrote:

Is this robo-birb's theme?

If it wants, it can totally use it for its Twitch streams and YouTube reviews of oil-compatible bird fountains.

December 6, 2020 12:40 pm

It's the ska version of a birthday song. On an alien planet of 8bit animals.

December 6, 2020 10:14 pm
Kedbreak136 wrote:

It's the ska version of a birthday song. On an alien planet of 8bit animals.

The best place for a birthday party.

December 9, 2020 6:29 pm

This can`t be generated music. It sounds human. i can feel it. FAKE? OR: You are at the peak of your programming art?

December 9, 2020 6:46 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

It could be the humanizer I put in, but I can guarantee it's completely generated. I wouldn't say it's my peak, maybe my slightly below average.

December 9, 2020 7:00 pm
Devieus wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

nevertheless, I liked it.

December 9, 2020 7:22 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:
Devieus wrote:
Q-Rosh wrote:

nevertheless, I liked it.

Thanks. Also for the kind words.