Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Devieus's music / Ku Va Uclu Eh

Ku Va Uclu Eh

By Devieus on August 25, 2020 12:09 am

I ran the generator three times and chose the best outcome.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
August 31, 2020 12:19 am

The intro kind of sounds like the begining to a heroic adventure. The rhythmic patterns on the lead melody is sounding pretty cool too.

August 31, 2020 4:36 am

You should get the generator to count the number of bird tweets big_smile

August 31, 2020 5:20 am

There's going to come a Monday without those birds, and when that Monday comes I will be lost.

August 31, 2020 10:51 pm


Some of those lines sound almost sylcmyk-esque

September 1, 2020 3:27 am

Most bird = best, I take it?

September 1, 2020 7:41 am

For some reason it reminded me of the kind of soundtrack you'd hear in Sierra's adventure games.

September 2, 2020 1:00 am

A good take. A good quest across the plains. Yeah, it's gotta be the birds that make it best.

September 3, 2020 5:36 pm

Not sure if this is skewing Emo or baroque.  I like all the flourishes but those birds are trying to take over in the intro.  Maybe time for hunting season a cull the flock? The outro has a nice bagpipe feel to it.

September 4, 2020 7:59 am

This has a nice string quartet feeling to it. Interesting lines and positively quirky. Great!

September 4, 2020 6:46 pm

Pretty rich and regal-sounding. I'd be curious to hear what the other outputs sound like too!

September 4, 2020 7:58 pm

I like it.  Also, the track title is how to say, "Kids, these days, eh?" in a foreign language.

Ipaghost wrote:


Some of those lines sound almost sylcmyk-esque

The goal of any music AI!

September 5, 2020 3:43 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

The intro kind of sounds like the begining to a heroic adventure. The rhythmic patterns on the lead melody is sounding pretty cool too.

It does sound a little disorganized here though. A bit of a messy adventure.

Mission Crossing wrote:

You should get the generator to count the number of bird tweets big_smile

That's actually a constant value. The length pattern is hard-coded, just the pitch is random.

hent03 wrote:

There's going to come a Monday without those birds, and when that Monday comes I will be lost.

At this rate it'll be the first Monday of 2021.

It'll still be there if you want it though.

Ipaghost wrote:


Some of those lines sound almost sylcmyk-esque

I'm almost certain that's a lie. Sylcmyk is a force of nature.

Chrisfoo wrote:

Most bird = best, I take it?

Everything in moderation. Don't want too many birds.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

For some reason it reminded me of the kind of soundtrack you'd hear in Sierra's adventure games.

I bet it's the instruments and the chaos in the composition. There're worse levels to achieve than that, like the other two achieved.

September 5, 2020 3:55 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

A good take. A good quest across the plains. Yeah, it's gotta be the birds that make it best.

Too bad prototype day is half a year past, but I can probably do a week with just birds in the near future.

NWSPR wrote:

Not sure if this is skewing Emo or baroque.  I like all the flourishes but those birds are trying to take over in the intro.  Maybe time for hunting season a cull the flock? The outro has a nice bagpipe feel to it.

That's the beauty of chiptune, it's pretty much in a superposition of both emo and baroque.

I dunno about the birds though, people seem to like the little blighters.

Ashen Simian wrote:

This has a nice string quartet feeling to it. Interesting lines and positively quirky. Great!

There're really only three strings at any time at most (kind of, some synths produce two or more sound waves at the same time), but I was thinking of adding a call/response thing in there.

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Pretty rich and regal-sounding. I'd be curious to hear what the other outputs sound like too!

I think I got rid of them. But I can always create 5 more for each one I threw away. Musically speaking they were inferior to this one and technically speaking they're all the same.

orangedrink wrote:

I like it.  Also, the track title is how to say, "Kids, these days, eh?" in a foreign language.

Ipaghost wrote:


Some of those lines sound almost sylcmyk-esque

The goal of any music AI!

The title may or may not mean something in Azerbaijani, but Google Translate is somewhat confused.

It's not just AI, it's everyone, including me; the generator is an extension of me in this case.

September 6, 2020 2:31 pm

nice one. lot of good moments.

September 6, 2020 4:15 pm

September 6, 2020 5:26 pm

That's a trilogy. Sign a book deal for these songs and you have a romance series. They're all practically the same thing with a different spin.

September 6, 2020 7:45 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

nice one. lot of good moments.

I'll see if I can make the whole thing only good moments.

emily wrote:

That cloud looks like a cloud. I like that.

Anon_Buster wrote:

That's a trilogy. Sign a book deal for these songs and you have a romance series. They're all practically the same thing with a different spin.

I should probably stop while I'm ahead. Though I don't know what the other two parts are to be entirely honest; it's a story that's been going on for a while now and hasn't really stopped since.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up