WeeklyBeats.com / Music / demonzor's music / the rattlin' bog (cover)

the rattlin' bog (cover)

By demonzor on August 15, 2020 4:16 pm

the irish sobriety test-  if you can get thru this after the pub at 2 in the morning, you're good as gold.

there's a million versions of this tune but i went with a basic combo of a few of them together.  Super busy saturday and sunday so i had to crank this one out on friday.  hope you enjoy it.  it would be a lot more fun if there were different people doing each verse and a gang chorus of a few different people doing the chorus but this'll do.  enjoy!

August 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Hell yes!! Love the Flogging Molly style vox on this. You honestly could have pushed the vox through a bit more and brought the guitar down. Well fucking done though man! I'm jamming at my desk at work haha.

August 17, 2020 4:06 pm
Jokinen wrote:

Thanks dude, I agree.  I had the vox louder but the. Added the banjotar last minute and it
Made the guitar combo a bit louder

August 17, 2020 6:02 pm

THere's something about irish pub songs that are so satisfying to listen to

August 17, 2020 6:58 pm

What a jolly tune. Must be a pain to remember the whole thing though.

August 17, 2020 7:14 pm
Devieus wrote:

What a jolly tune. Must be a pain to remember the whole thing though.

Tree, limb, branch, twig, nest, egg, feather, and flea!  Just got ya remember that order and you’re good

August 21, 2020 4:09 pm

I'm going to have to learn this song so that when quarantine is over me and my boys can go down to the the local Irish pub (in Arizona lol) and sing this

August 31, 2020 12:30 am

Haha jesus, I couldnt get through the first verse of this after a night of drinking.  Definitely a fun song though, makes me want to pound a couple.