WeeklyBeats.com / Music / demonzor's music / mother earth, father sky, and your dear old uncle tony

mother earth, father sky, and your dear old uncle tony

By demonzor on January 12, 2020 8:21 pm

The year is 2009, where all metal and deathcore relied on samples from movies to indicate a drop or breakdown is comin' in hot.

Those were the days...

now "get off the scale...okay" ::000000000000000000 0 0 0 00 00 1 1 1::

January 13, 2020 12:42 am

January 13, 2020 12:45 am

awesome vocals, intriguing title, and I really appreciate the tab so I can Play Along at Home. nice job!!

January 13, 2020 12:49 am

Fuck me runningggggg this is HEAVYYYYYYY!!

January 13, 2020 12:58 am

I hope to make music this dirty one day

January 13, 2020 1:08 am

I have no words...great job on this.  Sounds amazing

January 13, 2020 1:09 am
leafo wrote:

I hope to make music this dirty one day

that's what is running through my head when I listen to all these songs...I've got a long way to go.

January 13, 2020 1:11 am

Wow! Intense!! Love those vocals

January 13, 2020 1:28 am

This fucking guy. Soul crushing. Great job man. My revised WB plan: Week 3-52 METAL.

January 13, 2020 1:45 am

NASTY!!!! You did your damn thing!!!

January 13, 2020 1:52 am

yeaahhhhhh love it!!!!!

January 13, 2020 2:16 am

Hell yeah dude, this is sweet.  Why didnt anyone tell me we were doing metal this week?

January 13, 2020 3:58 am
Chrisfoo wrote:

yeah these three (mikememo, demonzor, and onlyjokinen) definitely made some plans and didn't bother to tell anyone else.  boo!

January 13, 2020 4:42 am

Grindy. Nice

January 13, 2020 1:37 pm

Yeee this is amazing, I'm behind this 100%. Metal is something I need to look into, it's really expressive. The kick drum on this goes so hard, I love it.

January 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Damn heavy, well done! I'll try to do some heavy "ish" tracks by the end of the year. Really like the bass. Mix is great too. It sounds like lots of work was done on this one.

January 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Everyone's here.

January 13, 2020 11:58 pm
leafo wrote:

I hope to make music this dirty one day

give it a shot and crank that gain

Jingle wrote:

Wow! Intense!! Love those vocals

Joelfern808 wrote:

NASTY!!!! You did your damn thing!!!

damn thang done bb

Chrisfoo wrote:

i think week 3 is ghetto disco if youre on board lol

coreytrev0r wrote:
Chrisfoo wrote:

week 3 ghetto disco

hieme wrote:

thanks! had to mess with the velocity a lot so it didnt bleed too much. look into making it!  theres a lot of helpful tutorials on youtube that helped me with correct mixing levels.

djippy wrote:

thanks! yeah i put more time into this that i usually do for Wb

January 14, 2020 3:17 am

demonzor wrote:
Chrisfoo wrote:

i think week 3 is ghetto disco if youre on board lol

Haha, fuck yeah.  I was going to try and make a solo vocoder song but that can wait.  Ghetto disco.

January 15, 2020 4:04 pm

This woke me up better than the coffee I drank before listening, pedal to the metal energy!

January 17, 2020 4:44 pm
demonzor wrote:

Not a bad idea, even if I don't end up making it it sounds complex enough that I can learn a ton from it. I'm sure there are some really interesting mixing tricks for it.