WeeklyBeats.com / Music / danieldavis's music / big wave couch surfer

big wave couch surfer

By danieldavis on February 7, 2016 11:57 pm

almost forgot about this week!

this track was started as part of a local one-hour beat challenge here that I've started helping out with hosting

it started out on tuesday with pretty much the meat of the song finished, but 6:30p today rolled along and i quickly opened up ableton to arrange it out into a full song. mix is probably wack since i did it just now on apple earbuds in 30 mins lol

track is dedicated to "big wave," one of my favorite producers and who was also responsible for providing me with the samples used in this track: https://soundcloud.com/bigwavecouchsurfer

February 8, 2016 12:35 am

Awesome track! Got a great housey-jungle vibe. The e-piano is perfect.

February 8, 2016 4:23 am

relaxing, lush chords. love those perc flourishes.

February 8, 2016 7:53 am

I definitely prefer the bits with the big lush pads, but love it throughout. Mix sounds alright, but I'm listening through my TV, so that's probably not the best judgement.

February 8, 2016 5:13 pm

Love the pad sounds and the breakdown in the middle,  and  when bass kicks in harder near the end, really fun track!

February 9, 2016 2:47 am

nice bit o' the drum n bass, thank you

February 9, 2016 9:48 pm

Very nice jungle vibe here--well done!

February 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Ah amazing dnb I could listen to this in my headphones all day, great sound here give us more!

February 11, 2016 8:11 pm

the "click clack" before the main beat comes in is so genius.  Great bass line version 2 in the middle.