Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cTrix's music / Sloppy drunk live house from Korg Volca at Woz's 21st birthday drinks

Sloppy drunk live house from Korg Volca at Woz's 21st birthday drinks

By cTrix on March 4, 2018 2:11 pm

Sloppy drunk live house from Korg Volca at Woz's 21st birthday drinks.

As title says.  I played a set of MUCH better tunes than this... this was literally the last thing I played before handing over to Alex as a filler while he was getting the decks ready.  But I'd written it in about 10 minutes that week so... GUESS IT'S THE TRACK 4 THIS WEEK!!!

What I actually put all my time into that same week was this video:

March 5, 2018 12:25 am

Wish I could do anything that groovy in ten minutes, dude! Every cTrix minute is time well spent

March 5, 2018 12:37 am

Sounds like early daft punk stuff! soo nice!!

March 5, 2018 12:48 am

great set dude big_smile great track too!

March 5, 2018 3:45 am

damn that volca kick sounds so great, should jam sometime syncing that and the PO-33 haha

March 6, 2018 8:52 am

Sounds like a fun party

March 7, 2018 7:47 pm

Wait, this is all from the Korg Volca Beats and nothing else?  Impressive!

Also, I skimmed that video and it is freakin' hilarious!

March 11, 2018 2:53 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Wait, this is all from the Korg Volca Beats and nothing else?  Impressive!

Also, I skimmed that video and it is freakin' hilarious!

Yup 100% Volca.  I leave it by my bed and just make silly house jams then turn the power off.  Wish it had more memory! (can only store 10 looped tunes!)