WeeklyBeats.com / Music / CosmicCairns's music / Millions of Galaxies Apart

Millions of Galaxies Apart

By CosmicCairns on July 24, 2018 7:14 pm

I pulled out my cello again this week and wanted to kind of feature it, so I went with a relatively sparse arrangement.  Just some acoustic guitar, vocals, and a little touch of synths in the middle section.  Not too much else to say about this one, but hope you enjoy it and had a great week!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

July 30, 2018 9:09 am

Man this is most beautyfull.
The Cello is awesome and i love the text!
Faved and downloaded... big_smile

July 30, 2018 3:37 pm

You are a most talented instrumentalist. Great song overall.

July 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Beautiful.

July 31, 2018 12:04 am
theGuen wrote:

Man this is most beautyfull.
The Cello is awesome and i love the text!
Faved and downloaded... big_smile

Jim Wood wrote:

You are a most talented instrumentalist. Great song overall.

Devieus wrote:

Beautiful.

Thanks everyone.  I appreciate it!

August 1, 2018 2:41 am

Fantastic work. Damn!

August 1, 2018 8:42 pm

Love the title and theme. Cello with the synths in middle is outstanding. Very well done tastefully and selectively. Cello sounds great!

August 1, 2018 8:47 pm
cfurrow wrote:

Fantastic work. Damn!

Thanks man!

NWSPR wrote:

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted any synths but I think they ended up working pretty well actually.  Thanks for listening!

August 3, 2018 12:17 am

Beautiful!! That cello melody tugs at my strings. Nice choice to go sparse, doesn't need anything else, and its nice to focus the ears on what's there, very good playing!

August 3, 2018 4:12 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Thanks!  I'm always tempted to add more parts but it's good to remember sometimes not everything needs more.

August 8, 2018 1:30 pm

A beautiful song indeed!  That first cello note hit me right in the chest and was a nice contrast to the guitar chord progression.  Excellent warp-drive feeling in the middle with the cello.  Definitely one of my favs of yours!

August 8, 2018 4:00 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Thanks!  I think it might be one of my faves of the year so far also.

August 13, 2018 11:18 pm

nice piece!  love the cello!

August 14, 2018 12:12 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

nice piece!  love the cello!

Thanks!  I usually like the results when I bust out my cello.  Need to do it more.