Dr. Peel Good

By coreytrev0r on January 19, 2020 10:20 pm

Classic "oh shit I didn't have time for WB this week, better throw some shit together" track.  I'm not proud of this but I feel like I gotta submit something.

January 20, 2020 12:13 am

yo this is cool, love the crunchy bass pad tone!

January 20, 2020 12:35 am

Grooves, could be in Stranger Things next season. - Abby

super cool track, especially for last minute! we like to add the tag "speedtrash" to weeks when you just gotta upload SOMETHING

January 20, 2020 12:39 am

Legit speedtrash dude! Digging how mellow this is.

January 20, 2020 1:53 am

short and sweet, leave them wanting more!

January 20, 2020 1:58 am

Nice sounds,  congrats on first #speedtrash, tis a goody

January 20, 2020 5:17 am

This is chill as hell man.  Makes me want to sip some kratom and eat a couple bananas.

January 20, 2020 7:35 pm

thanks for the compliments on my first #speedtrash.  Hopefully I don't put out too much more speedtrash.

Chrisfoo wrote:

lol that's oddly specific.  glad you liked it

January 21, 2020 1:42 am
mikememo wrote:

Grooves, could be in Stranger Things next season. - Abby

Stranger Things is exactly what I thought too!

January 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Agree on the Stranger Things vibe, tasty 80's synthy goodness.

January 21, 2020 6:28 pm
Saucey-dough wrote:

Stranger Things is exactly what I thought too!

DataJanitor wrote:

Agree on the Stranger Things vibe, tasty 80's synthy goodness.

I'll take this as a compliment!  Thanks for listening guys

January 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Good job, chord progression and vibe of the track is great. I'll release loads of "shit track" this year, and if some are decent, great, if not I will have done something at least. smile

January 22, 2020 6:25 pm
djippy wrote:

thanks!  I am trying to do the same.  At worst I'll have 50+ starting points to come back to later

January 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Nice chill track. The melody was a nice, steady part of the song that made it easy to transition the other pieces in as the song progressed.

January 28, 2020 7:48 pm

I peeled bananas to this song in my heart, and felt sads when it slipped away..

January 29, 2020 2:51 pm
Anon_Buster wrote:

ngineer wrote:

I peeled bananas to this song in my heart, and felt sads when it slipped away..

Thanks!  I'm glad my #speedtrash wasn't too trashy.