Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Chrisfoo's music / Here's an intro to something

Here's an intro to something

By Chrisfoo on November 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Out of time, got to go!

November 30, 2020 12:48 am

I like this bass a lot. The whooo layer was tasty and nice. Indeed, an intro to something cool. I wish it was longer. smile

November 30, 2020 1:09 am

Beautiful vocals and guitar tone!

November 30, 2020 1:09 am

The rhythm guitars sound great. Do you think you'll come back to this one at some point?

November 30, 2020 6:20 pm

Just got to echo everyone else.  What's here would definitely be a great building block for something more.  The instruments and the vocals all mesh really well together.

November 30, 2020 7:00 pm

I love that honkytonk piano (if thats what that was haha). Really great mixing

December 1, 2020 4:56 am
Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thanks!  Yeah I was trying to rush the processing on the whooos at the end so I bus processed all of them with iZotope Nectar.  I definitely dont think that plugin was meant for more then one voice at a time but I kind of like what it did.

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Beautiful vocals and guitar tone!

Thanks dude!

hent03 wrote:

Thanks!  Yeah, I was going to try and do more with it but the week got away from me as is the trend lately.  I could see this turning into a cool song though.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Thanks man, yeah I definitely want to revisit this one when I have the time again.

danju wrote:

I love that honkytonk piano (if thats what that was haha). Really great mixing

Haha, that actually a clav played through a bass amp plugin!  I was going to design a synth bass but I had to rush it so I slapped that on there fr the interim. I think I dont not like how it turned out actually.

December 1, 2020 12:42 pm

Sweet vocal harmonies that mesh so nicely with those sparkling chords.

December 1, 2020 3:43 pm

Impeccable timing in week 48. Sounds amazing.

December 3, 2020 9:48 pm

Nice syncopated rhythm in the bass.  Contrasts nicely with the shimmering guitar.  Okay got to go!

December 5, 2020 1:44 am

I agree with the vocals. They are the thing that stood out as helping create the atmosphere of this track. I really like the fun vibe you have going here.

December 7, 2020 4:55 am
Tone Matrix wrote:

Sweet vocal harmonies that mesh so nicely with those sparkling chords.

Devieus wrote:

Impeccable timing in week 48. Sounds amazing.

NWSPR wrote: