WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Bleeoop's music / yellow zone to red zone

yellow zone to red zone

By Bleeoop on March 8, 2020 11:39 am

doing less and less, staying home more due to the corona virus outbreak. I am not scared, it's difficult to be scared of something you can't even see or that hasn't personally affected you that much. But still, my life has changed due to it and it doesn't feel good. I should be happy about the free time, I have always been kind of a loner, but this is different, and I can't concentrate much, mundane things seem to matter less each day.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

March 9, 2020 1:07 am

Giving me Vangelis vibes with that synth bell! Stay safe man, I hope the outbreak passes soon for you.

March 9, 2020 11:23 am
Mission Crossing wrote:

thank you!!

March 9, 2020 8:33 pm

Quite a, let's call it, "emotional" piece. Very touching yet very vague. I don't know how to explain it, but I found it really emotive even when I can't put my finger on what's the piece "is about". I really enjoyed this one.

I hope you stay well, Matteo. I think I can relate to that feeling of isolation: is not the same being alone by choice rather than being "locked out".

By the way, my company suspended our periodic training in Sesto Calende because of the Covir-19!

Wishing you the best, man. I'm sure this crisis will be gone soon, so hang in there

March 9, 2020 9:04 pm

doing less and less, staying home more due to the corona virus outbreak.

adesso che tutto e' diventato una zona protetta, non posso immaginare.
mi e' davvero piaciuta questa canzone

March 10, 2020 11:30 pm

captures the mood really well!  hope you are out of all feeling bad zones soon!

March 12, 2020 9:34 am
laguna wrote:

thank you! hopefully it doesn't expand much further and we can all go back to normal sooner rather than later!

March 12, 2020 5:13 pm
gesceap wrote:

doing less and less, staying home more due to the corona virus outbreak.

adesso che tutto e' diventato una zona protetta, non posso immaginare.
mi e' davvero piaciuta questa canzone

grazie!!!

March 15, 2020 12:41 pm

I like the full tones and drifting sounds. Calm but desolate feel. Stay safe, hunker down, make music!