WeeklyBeats.com / Music / bclindner's music / bill gates' windows defender seagate carnival fuckfest

bill gates' windows defender seagate carnival fuckfest

By bclindner on January 14, 2018 11:37 pm

4/4 128.57bpm (famitracker @ 150 tempo, 7 ticks/line)

prod notes:
2a03; no PCM or noise channel usage

song notes:
windows defender decided it wanted to overload my hard drive constantly and for no reason making my DAWs unusable with 1 hour remaining on my original submission which wasn't going well anyways so you get my internal screams in chiptune form instead

clearly my magnum opus

using:
* 0cc-famitracker 0.3.8 (prod)
* REAPER v5.70x64 (post-prod)

working time of, like... 30 minutes? maybe less?

January 15, 2018 12:24 am

PURE GENIUS!!! I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Your misery is my enjoyment... Wait, that didn't come out right....

January 15, 2018 1:56 am

Haha, this is great ^^

January 15, 2018 8:00 am

This is amazing really joying the fun and happiness of this track smile

January 15, 2018 3:31 pm

This shitpost sounds full of joy, good job! big_smile

January 15, 2018 3:32 pm

(Well, "shitpost" because that's what you put in the tags - doesn't really sound like one!)

January 15, 2018 4:55 pm
CatchinAshes wrote:

This is amazing really joying the fun and happiness of this track smile

ade wrote:

This shitpost sounds full of joy, good job! big_smile

make no mistake - this is me panicking and hysterically throwing notes into a tracker less than an hour before the deadline LMAO

January 15, 2018 7:07 pm

These are cool sounding internal screams! Also, quite funny to know the context. smile

January 17, 2018 11:21 pm

could actually be a pre-battle pokemon song tho. nice job for 30 minutes of panic