Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ATKstat's music / The Indignation In Our Nation

The Indignation In Our Nation

By ATKstat on January 12, 2018 4:46 pm

This track is a mess, but I'm holding myself to the weekly deadline and I'm about to go out of town for the weekend. Since that means I won't be able to put any more work into this track before the week is over, I'm just uploading it as is and continue working on a better version of it aside from weekly beats.

P.S. Constructive Criticism would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

January 16, 2018 1:46 am

really good use of stereo, wav channel rippps. the changeup halfway through is great! kick is very quiet, maybe bring the volume of everything else down a couple notches. also i think the track is a touch too long. good stuff overall!

January 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks for the feedback! heart

January 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Really fun track!  First half sounds like the plodding pursuit of a killer robot while the second half is really campy until it melts back into the killer robot. Some good heavy rhythms.

January 18, 2018 7:07 am

Nice tune! I like all the instruments with the really quick attack. I don't do that often enough. The tempo drop along with the increasing detune was super fun too.

January 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Pretty cool tune! I agree with midimachine about the kick, the main part especially needs a loud and beefy one

January 19, 2018 1:13 am

"Sounds like the plodding pursuit of a Killer Robot?" Excellent!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! heart heart

January 19, 2018 5:29 pm

WAV channel sounds rad! And I love the style change halfway through, comes at the right time.

CC would indeed be the kick. I also think the noise channel could use some variation, especially in the first half.